New Chapter, Immunity Take Care, Blueberry Flavor, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2054954 From Michigan on Jan 13, 2009

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Posted by Reviewer2716450 From Indiana on Dec 05, 2010

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 From Finland on Oct 12, 2010

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

My order was here in a hurry.

Posted by Reviewer2447890 From Colorado on Nov 07, 2010

Your service was very quick. The pills were exactly what I wanted and at a price I cold afford. Very glad to be doing business with you.

Immunity