Great Tasting Immunity Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

This stuff is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1716766 on May 11, 2012

All I can say is that it works so well I am amazed. Simple. Whenever I get the very first signs of a cold - you know the itchy throat, the feeling of the nose getting weird, the neck feeling stiff and achy, perhaps a little bit of a headache, my energy is dropping, I have bodily pains I couldn't explain till these other symptoms started - anyhow right then or within an hour or two I take ONE. Then at the opposite end of the day - either in the morning or evening - I take a SECOND. Normally the symptoms are totally gone within hours of the first. Now there are times when the symptoms seem to cling. I think maybe something a bit stronger got me. So I'll take it 2-4 times per day if that is the case and normally the symptoms never worsen than the first signs and are gone within 1-3 days. I can't sing the praises loud and joyously enough!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2195547 on Jan 11, 2012

My wife got a cold. I gave her 4 lozenges a day and it works

Great time of year to keep this in the house!

Posted by Reviewer2959191 on Nov 14, 2011

This is my go to product whenever I feel I may be coming down with something. It you start to take at the 1st sign of a cold/flu you can often get rid of it entirely in a few days before it takes hold. However, should you miss your chance, it is also a great help to speed healing once you are ill. Also good preventative if you find yourself around others who are ill.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

I've been taking these pills for a couple of weeks and no colds or flu yet:) It seems they work.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Sep 19, 2011

I think my health is getting better but I'm not sure if it's solely because of Immunity Take Care or also of the other vitamins I'm taking. I really like the taste of the lozenges though.

Seems to help!

Posted by Reviewer3095707 on May 10, 2011

After being sick with the flu, walking pneumonia, and finally bronchitis & the cold (switching back & forth) for 7 weeks, I was pretty desperate; a friend bought me a bottle of these and told me to take 4 at once. I did... 2 days later, I was almost 100% better, and after 4-5 days my cold disappeared too. I will be keeping these in stock, highly recommend!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2083596 on Apr 11, 2011

This is an easy to use product. I like the company. We will see if it helps my immune system.

Stay healthy all winter!

Posted by Reviewer1554270 on Mar 25, 2011

Delicious way to get those antioxidants and stay healthy all winter.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3124047 on Mar 01, 2011

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I use it if I start feeling bad, or someone in my extended household catches something.