Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2054954 on Jan 13, 2009

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Oct 12, 2010

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

new chapter immunity care

Posted by Reviewer1545431 on Dec 01, 2008

Excellent value for money, excellent delivery and the produce works!

Great way to help immune system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jan 05, 2009

I take these every winter to prevent colds. They taste great and do the job! New Chapter has very good whole food supplements.

Mr. Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2131525 on Jan 09, 2009

I was upset because I thought BLOCKADE had been discontinued; then I called the iHerb customer service and they told me that BLOCKADE had changed the name to Immunity Take Care, the point is that I don't care what is called. IT WORKS. I have also shared with some friends who are starting to catch a cold and since I like their company but I don't want to get sick, I have no choice but to share my Immunity Take Care. The price one has to pay for the company of good friends!!!!.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2200322 on Dec 06, 2010

Another fine New Chapter product. Some health care professionals, including Dr. Oz, have commented on the benefits of Elderberry....a natural and effective means of boosting one'e immune system. This product also tastes great, like candy. Enjoyable and good for you...can't beat that!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 23, 2011

A few months ago my husband and I had sore throats and felt a cold coming on so we both took these lozenges, perhaps three times during one day and whatever was coming on left!

This stuff is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1716766 on May 11, 2012

All I can say is that it works so well I am amazed. Simple. Whenever I get the very first signs of a cold - you know the itchy throat, the feeling of the nose getting weird, the neck feeling stiff and achy, perhaps a little bit of a headache, my energy is dropping, I have bodily pains I couldn't explain till these other symptoms started - anyhow right then or within an hour or two I take ONE. Then at the opposite end of the day - either in the morning or evening - I take a SECOND. Normally the symptoms are totally gone within hours of the first. Now there are times when the symptoms seem to cling. I think maybe something a bit stronger got me. So I'll take it 2-4 times per day if that is the case and normally the symptoms never worsen than the first signs and are gone within 1-3 days. I can't sing the praises loud and joyously enough!

Stay healthy all winter!

Posted by Reviewer1554270 on Mar 25, 2011

Delicious way to get those antioxidants and stay healthy all winter.