Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2054954 on Jan 13, 2009

That's all I can say. This product is great. I have given this product to several friends and simply told them to try it and tell me if it worked. Every one of us have nothing but good things to say. The product just work!! I use it immediately when I think I might be getting a cold and within a day or two I am fine. My friends have tried it days after a major cold has infected them and they immediately see a difference the next day in how they feel.

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Oct 12, 2010

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

My order was here in a hurry.

Posted by Reviewer2447890 on Nov 07, 2010

Your service was very quick. The pills were exactly what I wanted and at a price I cold afford. Very glad to be doing business with you.

Immunity

Posted by Reviewer1551107 on Nov 27, 2010

Love the product,price,speed.

Great time of year to keep this in the house!

Posted by Reviewer2959191 on Nov 14, 2011

This is my go to product whenever I feel I may be coming down with something. It you start to take at the 1st sign of a cold/flu you can often get rid of it entirely in a few days before it takes hold. However, should you miss your chance, it is also a great help to speed healing once you are ill. Also good preventative if you find yourself around others who are ill.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2195547 on Jan 11, 2012

My wife got a cold. I gave her 4 lozenges a day and it works

Great Tasting Immunity Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

This stuff is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1716766 on May 11, 2012

All I can say is that it works so well I am amazed. Simple. Whenever I get the very first signs of a cold - you know the itchy throat, the feeling of the nose getting weird, the neck feeling stiff and achy, perhaps a little bit of a headache, my energy is dropping, I have bodily pains I couldn't explain till these other symptoms started - anyhow right then or within an hour or two I take ONE. Then at the opposite end of the day - either in the morning or evening - I take a SECOND. Normally the symptoms are totally gone within hours of the first. Now there are times when the symptoms seem to cling. I think maybe something a bit stronger got me. So I'll take it 2-4 times per day if that is the case and normally the symptoms never worsen than the first signs and are gone within 1-3 days. I can't sing the praises loud and joyously enough!

Stay healthy all winter!

Posted by Reviewer1554270 on Mar 25, 2011

Delicious way to get those antioxidants and stay healthy all winter.