good quality but no effect noticed

Posted by 4957727734797218687 on May 03, 2016

I have been using this product to get more omega acid in natural form. THe product seems to be of a good quality. However, it is hard to say whether it improves anything or not. So far I have not noticed any changes in my mood or other physiological parameters. Though as omega 3 supplement I would recommend this product.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1079399 on Apr 15, 2015

My son has been using this product for a long time. I trust the brand and the quality that it brings. June T (Malaysia)

nice product

Posted by 4867474686613026770 on Feb 16, 2015

even though did not notice any change but the product seems to be a high quality one. Iherb shipping is great.

Frances

Posted by Reviewer2574121 on Mar 13, 2014

I Take Cod liver oil for Vit D supplementation. I find this brand to be fresh and easy to take though I do have a tsp of hemp oil afterwards to remove any fishy flavour. Other brands have been difficult to take due to the odour and strong flavour.

Posted by 5571299292087257639 on Dec 17, 2013

Good

Yum!

Posted by bluebug on Oct 12, 2013

Great quality!

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

One of the best brands out there. Mild flavored and no burping. With the bottle, I can avoid the gelatin capsules (ugggh!) I've been using cod liver oil for 40 years and I'm still kicking. Literally.

Bearable

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 15, 2012

The taste is bearable. However I think those with favors are better. I used to take this brand of fish oil but I have switch to Carlson fish oil 2 years ago.

Excellent packaging!

Posted by 4990445360400421215 on Jul 31, 2012

Bubble-wrapped while in packaging box. Excellent!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jul 12, 2012

I feel very confident taking Nordic Naturals because I know that it is a pure and high quality product. I suffer from food allergies and it's great to have a product that doesn't contain lots of flavourings and added preservatives.. Just simple, pure and effective cod liver oil! You only need to take a teaspoon to get your daily amount of omega3 which is a lot less than with other products I've tried. And no reflux or fishy aftertaste either. I keep buying and would deffinietely reccomend!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »