Nordic Naturals, Baby's DHA, with Vitamin D3, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Essential for baby brain development

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 08, 2014

I give this to my 8 month son. He happily takes it, although he smells like fish afterwards. It is a high quality product of pharmaceutical grade. It is made from cod liver oil, which has added Vitamin D. I believe this the single most important supplement every baby should get for optimal brain development. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great DHA for baby/toddler

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Feb 16, 2011

we give this to my one-year-old. The Nordic Naturals brand is excellent and high quality. We usually mix it with yogurt for breakfast. It smells fishy and is very oily but I wouldn't expect anything different from a quality liquid fish oil supplement. You cannot taste or smell it when mixed with the yogurt.

Necessary For Baby's Development

Posted by babyandme on Jan 17, 2015

My boy is currently 15 month old. I started searching for Baby's DHA when he is nearing 1 year old. I have read the importance of DHA for brain and visual development and I do not want my bub to lose out on such important nutrient. This is especially so when he does not like formula milk as milk powder has fortified ingredients such as DHA and other vitamins. I stopped breastfeeding him when he turned 13 month old and we give him fresh cow's milk. However, fresh milk is not fortified with DHA hence my decision to purchase Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. Product: The small bottle is convenient and portable. However you may not be able to bring it along with you during holidays overseas because it is necessary to store bottle with original cap in the refrigerator. For accurate measurement, there is dropper that comes with the bottle in the box. Some reviewers mention that the dropper is hard to use. So far I do not have any problem with it. Taste: It tastes like normal adult's fish oil in capsules. I do not expect my bub to love it, therefore I have not tried to give him straight from the bottle. I would put a suitable amount into his porridge daily. I don't think he notices the additional ingredient. He would still eat his porridge as per normal. Note that the bowl would become very oily and hard to wash after that. Result: I have a very active and inquisitive baby. I started giving him Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. I believe that this item has played a part in developing his brain power. He has a very good memory. Although he is still not able to talk, he shows signs of understanding when we play puzzles and such and he is able to repeat what we taught him even a few days after that. In conclusion, I would purchase this item from iHerb again. The item comes packed nicely with other items which I have purchased. There is not even a dent on the box. Shipping time is on target. If you find this review useful to you, please click 'Yes'. Do check out my iHerb page for other reviews which I have purchased for my 15 month old bub.

Good fish oil

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 31, 2012

This supplement doesn't contributes to the appearance of allergy, has good taste and contains healthy levels of vitamins A and D and omega 3-9 acids, which are so necessary for full development of the child. Добавка не вызывает аллергических реакций, имеет приятный вкус, а также содержит допустимо возможные соотношения витаминов А и D и омега-жирыне кислоты 3 и 9, которые необходимы для развития ребенка.

Not too bad but start with less

Posted by Reviewer1737836 on Jan 04, 2011

Followed instructions to give 2 ml per feed over 2 feeds a day. Caused a slight indigestion to my 8.5 month old. Recommend to start with half the recommended dosage and maybe increase after a few weeks. :)