• Customer Ratings

My kids love these, 4 a day, every day

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 02, 2013

My kids are 6 and 7 now, and have been taking these for 4 years. We call them 'fish bubbles' and the kids happily eat the recommended 4 a day. When they were much younger we used the oil... terrible smell. Then we used some other capsules but if any of the liquid touched anything the smell was awful and would not wash out. These are great, no awful smell, great tasting, and easy to eat - my kids love their 'fish bubbles'

excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1637065 on Jun 04, 2013

My daughter loves this fish oil. It has a great fresh strawberry flavour without the sugar that some other childrens fish oils have. she will happily pop them in her mouth. Highly recommend this.

Kids love them!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

We started giving these to our son around 18 months of age. They are like a treat to kids and have a delightful strawberry flavor. Our naturopath suggested we give these for brain/eye development and to reduce allergies and eczema. They help to nourish the immune system so that it doesn't overreact. Highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love them

Posted by Reviewer1517897 on Aug 13, 2009

My natropathic Dr recommended this supplement for my kids. There is NO fishy taste and the kids take them without a problem. They can be chewed or swallowed because they're small.

toddlers like them and I do too!

Posted by Reviewer3046448 on Aug 17, 2009

My granddaughter has been chewing these since she was 2 (4 yrs now). I started chewing them also and discovered they are an easy alternative to swallowing adult-sized capsules or spoonfuls of cod liver oil.

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 250 mg, 360 Chewable Soft Gels

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Jan 23, 2013

this supplement for my dughter. There is NO fishy taste and the kids take them without a problem. They can be chewed or swallowed because they're as thy are small. .frm s'pore

Kids really do love these

Posted by Reviewer1224480 on Apr 12, 2011

When I first received these I thought that my kids would never take these. To my surprise they liked them better than the gummy fruit variety. They always ask for their juicy vitamin because they are liquid filled.

늘 먹는 노르딕오메가

Posted by hwajin on Jul 10, 2013

울집아들램은7살인데 영양제를 얼마나 잘챙겨먹는지 참신기할따름입니다. 오메가먹고 밥먹자마자 비타민씨 메가도스하고 종비먹고 D3먹고 칼마아먹고 빠진거없이 잘챙겨먹는 아들램이 고맙네요.

Yummy

Posted by 5143943789091308827 on Jul 21, 2013

My kids love it

Eat it everyday

Posted by 5761767613462491160 on Sep 23, 2013

My son likes to have it everyday. This one is for my sister's son as a gift.I think he will like it ,too.