Nordic Naturals, DHA Xtra, Strawberry, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Xtra?

Posted by 5093880584910635721 on Jun 30, 2013

I was surprised when I received this and the bottle was labelled 'Xtra'...I had no idea the formula had been changed? Not sure but if it's anything like the usual DHA, it'd be great then! Really helps my mood and alertness, especially being a working mom who really does get stretched to her max each day!

Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2224927 on Oct 10, 2011

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand due to purity of product, processing technique and screening for mercury levels.

Great ratio of DHA to EPA

Posted by Reviewer1651746 on Nov 13, 2011

This product has the best ratio of DHA to EPA I could find. My PA told me to look for a minimum of a 3 to 1 ratio and this product exceeds that. Also, this product doesn't aggravate my reflux problem.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1867813 on Oct 07, 2012

I have purchased this product before. I love it for helping stabilize moods and digestive issues. It helps my memory as well. I trust this company.

Sickly sweet

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 14, 2012

I'm prone to reflux from fish oil capsules and I thought the strawberry flavor might cover that up. Big mistake. I just burp up strawberry instead of fish, which is actually worse (in my opinion). I've since switched to a liquid DHA oil, and I don't have reflux anymore!