• Reviews | English

Nordic Naturals, DHA 1000, Strawberry Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2224927 on Oct 10, 2011

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand due to purity of product, processing technique and screening for mercury levels.

Xtra?

Posted by 5093880584910635721 on Jun 30, 2013

I was surprised when I received this and the bottle was labelled 'Xtra'...I had no idea the formula had been changed? Not sure but if it's anything like the usual DHA, it'd be great then! Really helps my mood and alertness, especially being a working mom who really does get stretched to her max each day!

Sickly sweet

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 14, 2012

I'm prone to reflux from fish oil capsules and I thought the strawberry flavor might cover that up. Big mistake. I just burp up strawberry instead of fish, which is actually worse (in my opinion). I've since switched to a liquid DHA oil, and I don't have reflux anymore!

Great ratio of DHA to EPA

Posted by Reviewer1651746 on Nov 13, 2011

This product has the best ratio of DHA to EPA I could find. My PA told me to look for a minimum of a 3 to 1 ratio and this product exceeds that. Also, this product doesn't aggravate my reflux problem.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1867813 on Oct 07, 2012

I have purchased this product before. I love it for helping stabilize moods and digestive issues. It helps my memory as well. I trust this company.

Great product

Posted by 5455480509229648030 on Aug 21, 2013

Great product! Strawberry taste makes taking the supplement easier.

Helps me stay focused

Posted by danarm on Jan 24, 2014

Improves attention and vision. I take 2 every day. It's one of the best and most useful supplements I ever took

Great taste!!

Posted by violetdream on Sep 06, 2013

I chew these since I can't swallow most pills, and the taste was surprisingly delicious! Even my 7 year old likes them. He said he likes how it "pops" when he bites it. This is a great alternative to swallowing pills or the liquids. And it has an excellent source of DHA, while the children's version is much less potent.

My 11 y.o. daughter LOVES these

Posted by Reviewer1830598 on Sep 02, 2013

Let's face it... it's hard to get an 11 y.o. kid to like taking any kind of vitamin or supplement... especially if it's not the chewable kind. The Strawberry helps alleviate any fishy aftertaste that might otherwise be experienced with a different product.

strawberry DHA

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jul 24, 2013

I have been using this for a few years. No fishy aftertaste. Strawberry flavor is the best!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »