great product.

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jun 06, 2009

I use this brand because I read about 2-3 years ago that they had the "purest" fish oil on the market. I take 6 a day as prescribed by my naturopath and my cholesterol has dropped significantly.

Only brand I will take

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Jun 30, 2011

My doctor recommended adding fish oil years ago, this is the only brand I will take. At first I tried anything that wouldn't have the fishy burpy aftertaste and this is the only one that really doesn't have it. My blood pressure is perfect now after years of battling high BP, and my cholesterol levels are going in the right direction. I believe this is a high quality brand, worth the extra money, although a better price can't be found anywhere other than iherb

Great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008

I have been using this product for over 8 years, and still it does wonders for the body, great taste too.

Free of mercury

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Dec 04, 2012

I read that some omega 3 fatty acid products are contaminated with methyl mercury. Nordic Naturals and Carlson's lab were cleared of it.

Great product for painful leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1645275 on Nov 10, 2009

When my husband saw a nutritionist some time this year, he mentioned that he suffered from severe leg cramps, which are very painful. The nutritionist suggested that he took Nordic Omega Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 3 caps daily. She mentioned that there are several brands but that Nordic brand is the best. After just a week of taking it, my husband's leg cramps were gone. I myself used to have painful leg cramps from time to time. About a month ago, I decided to take one cap daily. It likewise relieved me of my painful leg cramps. I am so thankful for this product and I recommend it to others who suffer painful leg cramps, especially at night.

Skin is softer; dandruff gone

Posted by Reviewer1318429 on Dec 22, 2007

Not sure if it's a coincidence or a different product that I am taking called 7-KETO by Now Foods, but my skin feels softer- less bumps on arms and no blemishes on my face. Also I had a little bit of dandruff and it's gone. This is all in my 1st week. I haven't noticed an improvement on my ADD yet. I'm taking 2 a day.

Digests Well

Posted by Reviewer2416017 on Nov 22, 2007

This is my favorite of the fish oils.

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2195544 on Nov 24, 2007

great for breast feeding!

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 11, 2008

i really like this brand, as well as carlson when it comes to the liquid. there is no fishy aftertaste thanks to the zesty lemon flavor. definitely a big part of my supplemental regime, and has helped improve the appearance of my skin, eyes and hair, as well as joint aches and depression.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1008250 on Dec 26, 2007

I paid the same for half this much in a local health food store.