Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 18, 2012

I really loved this product. I use it as a tea and really to me it's more like a coffee. I put a bit of green leaf stevia in it but it has a rich flavour and is full of amazing ingredients including Chaga Mushroom which has been touted as one of the best (there are number of really good ones) medicinal mushrooms around. Also has wild white birch bark (a powerful antioxidant and anti cancer ingredient) and purple Maca which is amazing for replenishing the adrenals. You really can't go wrong with this product but I guess taste is personal so whether you enjoy the taste or not is another story. I really like it.

Chag-o-Charge

Posted by ladypamela on Feb 06, 2013

I really like the way this makes me feel. Needed to add a lot of Stevia to it tho to make it more palatable.

Good brew

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Feb 25, 2014

Has a woody, earthy flavor...saw an improvement in my energy level. I just purchased my second because I was pleased with the results and flavor. Did not feel the need to sweeten it but I did strain it with a tea strainer.

Great pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Apr 17, 2011

This gives me a great lift, blows away the brain fog. I add a touch of honey and I love drinking it for my health.

Chago Charge is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2157597 on Dec 20, 2011

Chago-charge has a pleasant, earthy taste. The maca in it gives me badly needed energy, and the chaga is helping to strengthen my immune system. I will continue to drink one or two cups early in the day, but not in the evening, because it keeps me awake at night.

has a good taste

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 02, 2015

I have researched this on line and have found how healthy this wild forest tea is for a person. I have been drinking one cup a day now since the 3rd of July with Great Lakes Collagen gelatin and really enjoy the combination. This tea has helped me with my energy and knowing how healthy it is for me makes me feel good drinking it. When I brew it I make sure to bring it to a boil and let it set and steep for at least 30 minutes because from what I have read that the longer it steeps the more intense the nutriment value is. Also the boiling water helps to unlock the healthy properties in it. I then strain it because you do get grounds from it. From what I have been reading this one here is the one I trust the most to be wild forest derived. If you grow it yourself as organic you lose all the nutriments or you cut down on over half of them. Excellent product.

Contains a CALIFORNIA PROP. 65 WARNING on the lid

Posted by 4830860313352635384 on Aug 31, 2015

Very disappointed to receive this product to day with this Large warning on the lid. It has obviously been removed for the product photograph. CALIFORNIA PROP. 65 WARNING "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm." There is no mention of this on the iHerb.com website, and whether true or untrue I feel totally deceived by by iHerb.com for no mention and the removal of the sticker on the photo. Trust is gone Very Concerned!!!! will probably put it in the trash unless someone bothers to reply to my concerns.

Chag-O-Charge.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 23, 2011

This is a nice tasting tea to help build the immune system. Sometimes I make it and then put it in a pitcher of ice tea with lemon and Stevia. I take this along with the Chaga-O-Power as recommended in the book "The Cure Is In The Forrest".

Tonic tastic !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 12, 2011

Raw, wild chaga mushrooms, what's not to like. The blend itself is rather tasteless but nothing a little bit of stevia can't sort. Looks like coffee when hot water added, only this is many times more healthier.

Remarkable Healing Power

Posted by Reviewer1471279 on Mar 09, 2011

This product is the strongest immune system booster I've ever encountered.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »