• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Terrible, No Stars

Posted by Reviewer2217783 on Dec 02, 2010

This product is highly processed. it is deodorized which means chemical treatment and solvents. I would advise staying away, far away from this one. I wish I had known, perhaps it is written in the catalog and I missed it, but since it was written in small type on the back of the label that it was deodorized, it seems like they have something to hide. :-(

don't smell

Posted by Reviewer1884121 on Dec 21, 2011

Don't smell a coconut at all, it's thick. I wasn't impressed by it.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1318499 on Feb 20, 2012

I am very disappointed about this coconut oil - does not smell at all after the coconuts. I'm not buying the second time this coconut oil.

miracle worker for dry skin!!

Posted by Reviewer3095749 on Nov 29, 2009

i was listening to a radio dj a couple of weeks ago. he recommended !00% coconut oil for dry skin. i'm african american so my skin gets extremely dry in the winter. the minute i apllied the product to my skin i noticed immediate results. love the fact its unscented! i keep my hair natural most of the time so its important that i have a lot of moisture. i mix a small amount with my leave-in conditioner. works amazing!! i could go on for hours. :)

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on Apr 23, 2013

This is best I ever tried. Soft and silky and almost without any scent! Ordered 2 and will continue! Highly recomended!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2004169 on Jan 06, 2010

I like that this coconut oil comes in a plastic jar that I can get my fingers into when the product start to run low! I've purchased coconut oils in glass jars and it's impossible (without a spoon) to get the oil out of the jar when the product is only 3/4 used.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Dec 18, 2010

I find this very moisturizing for my dry skin, it absorbs fairly quickly, and is a good value for the price.

Now foods coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2889061 on Nov 03, 2011

i did not like this coconut oil. it has no smell and i felt after i put it on it felt like vegetable oil.

Perfect product

Posted by Margueritte on Aug 17, 2011

Always natural flavour and high-quality texture.

great product