• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1447879 on Mar 03, 2009

One of the reasons I bought this was for my very sensitive niece who has excema ( very, very sore and dry skin). She h as to use high dollar creams and generally softens her skin with vaseline because it's not too harsh on her skin. Her skin is clearing up, and much to her delight, most especially her face. I have a skin condition called Pillaris which I can see has cleared. I love the way it softens the skin. Use it on under arms for a deodorant. I can use it at night so i'm not using as much harsh chemicals and then dab on some regular deodorant in the day time. I am a Heavy sweater so to be able to use this product as a antibacterial to prevent underarm smell is wonderful. I keep using it on different things and am hopeful all my explorations will turn out as good as the ones listed above. Warmly, Susan ( chesapeake Beach md)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1609710 on Mar 06, 2009

I love it! Don't be fooled by the photo, it is a 7 oz jar, but it looks bigger in the photo.

Its really good I totally reccommend it

Posted by Reviewer3063657 on Mar 11, 2009

I really like this coconut oil its really good....

So smooth...

Posted by Reviewer2379247 on Mar 12, 2009

I used this item to seal in the moisture on my hair. And I am so happy. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I even put it into a moisture mixture for my hair. And it's just fabulous.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2041614 on Mar 16, 2009

I have complete satisfaction of this product. I purchase this for my young son and he has been able to use it from head to toe. It is my intent to purchase more of this product for myself and mom. Well worth the price, comparative to popular line such as Bath and Body and Victoria Secrets but all natural. I love it.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on Apr 09, 2009

I use it for moisturizer at night on me and my baby and I also use it for a conditioner in my hair but i would recommend using a very small amount, and using it after your hair is dry. A little goes a long way.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Apr 12, 2009

a bit hard to use , i found mixing granulated lecithin by heating the coconut oil is much more usable for everyday

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2449100 on Apr 12, 2009

Excelent product I use it all over my body.My skin feel softer and my hair shiny.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2047157 on Apr 14, 2009

After reading article recommending coconut oil as a personal lubricant, I can state that this product works.

Nice thing

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Apr 20, 2009

It's a good stuff to work to make some butter lotion,a little amount of coconut oil,some shea butter,and a cocoa butter and you'll have a perfect body cream, enjoy.