• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1734618 on Nov 18, 2010

This is a great product and I loved the fact that they were in glass because after I made my lotions I put them back in it for a great gift! Nice packaging and arrived sooner than I thought.

Now Foods Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 23, 2010

This is a very good skin moisturizer. If you read the instructions on the jar, it tells you to microwave it for it to become a liquid. In hot weather, it will be liquid. In colder temps, it will be solid. It does melt in your hands rather quickly. Real coconut oil doesn't have a strong coconut scent. So if you are looking for a strong coconut smell, buy a skin lotion with the 'fake' fragrances added.

Great as Body Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2397456 on Nov 30, 2010

Great as Body Lotion!

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Dec 02, 2010

I have just been turned onto Coconut oil, the scent of this is great, there really is no scent. I love the smell of coconuts, however I prefer not to smell like one. I will replace this when I run out. I will definately purchase it from iHerb. You can't beat their prices.

Now Foods, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2944988 on Jul 29, 2008

So far I've used it a couple of times on my skin and it makes my skin very soft.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1116689 on Sep 14, 2008

Great oil. I use it on my hair.

GREAT FOR LUSCIOUS LIPS BEFORE I LEAVE HOME

Posted by Reviewer2824550 on Oct 20, 2008

I add a tiny amount to my lips before I leave home every time and it stays soft and pink

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008

Although I don't mind the smell of coconut oil. This one does not have a strong coconut scent so it's perfect for skin and hair. I bought several to last for awhile.

Wonderful oil for face and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jan 10, 2009

The quality is great and oh does it every work well for skin and hair particularly int he dry winter.

Now Foods, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2135847 on Jan 30, 2009

This product is fantastic! Turns from a solid to a liquid as soon as you rub your hands together. Soaks into skin quickly with no greasy feel. I even use it in my hair to give my hair shine. I will definately purchase this product and other Now Foods products again!