• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Used this for 3 years now!

Posted by Reviewer1754018 on Apr 24, 2014

Love this. I have used this for 3 years now. It has kept my immune system going. I had cancer surgery last year. I went to CTCA of America. I was the healthiest person who had ever walked thru their doors. I take a lot of products that help the immune system. This is one of them I am never ever with out!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on Dec 12, 2010

I buy it over and over again. Never disappointed.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1764220 on May 12, 2010

I've been taking it for about a month and haven't noticed anything really. I will say that I haven't had any adverse reactions, and it seems to be good for me, but there are no outstanding benefits that I've noticed so far.

Mailing

Posted by Reviewer1335562 on Aug 22, 2011

I paid extra to get my order expedited and in a cooler so that it would arrive cold. This is the second time I have had an issue with my order. It arrives hot!

shipping time was HORRIBLE

Posted by Reviewer1505285 on Oct 03, 2013

Because the shipping timing for this product is extremely important(product MUST BE kept cold) I took advantage of the expedited shipping that IHERB offers...this product was shipped from California,keep in mind I live in Utah,not so far away, IT TOOK 6 DAYS TO ARRIVE AT MY FRONT DOOR!!!!Needless to say,the product was warm when it arrived,for who knows how many days???? Absolutely inexcusable IHERB!!!! I am a loyal,repeat customer of IHERB and have been for many years and have always been impressed with their quick delivery,but this one time when the quickness of the delivery of my order really affects the product,I am extremely dissapointed and know the lack of refrigeration has hurt the quality of this product. I emailed IHERB,hoping they will do the right thing and replace the product with a COLD bottle....but have yet to hear back from them.....so dissapointed IHERB!!!!!

we take every day.

Posted by Reviewer1047344 on Nov 18, 2007

our doctor is who started us on this.

There were not many effects.

Posted by Reviewer1506566 on Mar 05, 2012

I began to take 2 capsules a day and have become ineffective one week later.

BAD

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 08, 2014

BAD VERY EXPENSIVE

Disappointed in the shipping package

Posted by Reviewer2566162 on Nov 28, 2007

I paid extra to have my order shipped faster in a refrigerated carton. Unfortunately the old shipping container which was used had a large whole in its side which allowed heat to get into the package. The package was either weak when it was shipped or damaged in transit. My order of probiotics which requires to be keep cool may have gotten ruined and spoiled. I'm disappointed since I have been ordering this product for several years and never had a problem but this will probably be my last shipment. Steve Uglinica

Great heartburn product

Posted by Reviewer2582268 on Nov 13, 2007

Thanks Iherb for taking the care and time to send this product cold for better freshness:)