Allergy free!

Posted by Reviewer2872617 on May 03, 2009

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

"MAJOR" IMMUNE SYSTEM HELP

Posted by Reviewer2212930 on Apr 09, 2009

I can't say enough for this supplement for the immune system. I have a REALLY poor immune system. I've had pneumonia numerous times. Also Bronchitis. Since, I also have asthma, I was looking for things to help me from getting "ANYTHING". I take several different supplements for my immune system, so didn't realize HOW MUCH this one helped. Until I'd run out of it, and in stressful situation, forgot to get more. Sure, enough I ended up sick, and eventually was in Urgent Care from my Asthma. This is a "MIRACLE" supplement.

Excellen t

Posted by Reviewer1482379 on Apr 04, 2009

Excellent, easy to use product. Not sure if it is working yet as I have not been using it long enough, but I will order again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Mar 11, 2009

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

Astragulus

Posted by Reviewer2415599 on Feb 04, 2009

Don't feel any different

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1407234 on Jan 25, 2009

Would not be without out this in the winter! Have taken for two years now and not even came close to getting a cold or anything else while others at work have been sick! It really works and this is a great product and price. Do not hesitate to try it.

Linda Carrol

Posted by Reviewer2427754 on Jan 25, 2009

great price, fast delivery

Deb

Posted by Reviewer1813746 on Jan 09, 2009

excellent

Astragalus works

Posted by Reviewer2299232 on Dec 08, 2008

Works great. We would recommend it to others.

Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1819240 on Nov 29, 2008

This is the BEST immune system booster out there, ater all it's only been around for about 3,000 years and has never failed to do its job of keeping you healthy. We have been taking this for almost 7 years, no colds, no flu, no nothing as far as virisus go. Fantastic!