Energizante

Posted by 5305517338405209403 on May 03, 2016

El complejo de B 50 da energia y quita el cansancio mental

Fine

Posted by 4936667312122396352 on Feb 26, 2016

Good product, big dose, easy to swallow. But a little bit smelly.

B-50

Posted by 4857714428963322758 on Aug 27, 2015

I like this product. I take it at night before I go to bed, it seems to help my nervous condition.

Really strong!!

Posted by 5352031468614387666 on Aug 11, 2015

Took one capsule at 7am with my breakfast and had a heavy leg workout later in the day and had pre-workout beforehand. Crazy amount of energy that I noticed a lot more at night and a bit jittery. I'm sensitive to caffeine though, so I may be a different case. The recommended dosage for someone with liver disease of B1 is 100mg and these capsules have 50mg. The daily recommended dosage for someone aged 19 and over is 1.2mg for a female. Not sure if I could take these every day unless I'd had very little sleep.

most disappointed product on iherb

Posted by 5095309672450358145 on Jul 16, 2015

this is the most disappointed product i bought from iherb! it's melted by itself! I keep it in my medicine cupboard with all of my supplements (a lot from iherb) away from sunlight, heat, humidity. but this product start melt quickly by itself while other supplements are nothing happen. within around 2 mouths, capsules melt a lot, all stick together and powders come outside. I afraid to take it, so end up with throw away. :(

Posted by 4622924080396334448 on May 17, 2015

large doses of some vitamins

good

Posted by 5602057995406404874 on Mar 01, 2015

it makes me healthy.

Not a day without this product

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Dec 28, 2014

I take one daily for overall health. Easy to swallow.

Zeer goed!

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Dec 09, 2014

In stressvolle tijden heeft dit product zijn diensten aan mij bewezen.Mijn lichaam wordt niet meer moe en heb niet het gevoel 'helemaal op'te zijn. Ik ben vegetariër en daarom is het sowieso goed voor mij!

We have B vitamins in food but it's not enough !

Posted by alexandruj on Sep 06, 2014

Many people around me told I do not need to take B supplements because B's are present in all the foods I eat and I just flush them down the toilet. Good thing that I did not listen to them. I bought B-50 along with other vitamins to replace ADAM because I want to adjust the timing and quantity of each vitamin. It's great. I take it in the morning with a good meal and I have energy all day or before workout for the same reason. I even took two (one with breakfast and one before my evening workout) and I did not have any problem. The high dosages should not scare you because we are already vitamin defficient and anyway the B group do not stay in the body. I just ordered the 250 tablets bottle and I recommend this product to you all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »