سومه

Posted by 4643633382912250398 on Apr 23, 2016

مره حلو لبشره يبعد الدهون الزائده

Wouldn't repurchase as a clay mask

Posted by Reviewer1958858 on Dec 13, 2015

I ordered this because the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay was out of stock and this seemed like a good replacement. I mix the Aztec mask with apple cider vinegar and never have issues but with this bentonite clay, the ACV ends up smelling very strongly and making my eyes water. The consistency of this mask is horrendous when mixed with water, it's almost impossible to use on my skin and it clogged my bathroom drain when I tried to rinse it out of the bowl (which has never happened with any other mask, it's like it congealed when mixed with water). Very disappointed I spent $18 on this clay, can't even send it back because shipping is almost equivalent to how much I paid. If you're looking for a mask, I can't recommend this product.

great product

Posted by 4770545829144097641 on Sep 16, 2015

bought this as a replacement for my new zealand mud mask which is impossible to find in singapore. initially when i added water to make a paste for immediate application to my face, I found the paste very difficult to spread on the face, almost impossible to achieve a smooth even mask. very disappointed. then I tried making the paste with water and a little honey and left it overnight, and the mask spreads much easier the next day. now its all good!! my oil skin loves this mask. it is highly effective in sucking out all the dirt and oil, exfoliates the skin to give it a bright, clean and soft texture. really good!

consider price

Posted by 4701403718479328681 on Jun 17, 2015

it is good but the price is quite expensive

super

Posted by 4868918633744245331 on Jun 08, 2015

good product

good price with good quality

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015

i use it in pet's spa & sometimes intake. they didn't aware the presence of this thing. seems not bad.

Super vesartile, love love love

Posted by 5184960844828095984 on Dec 12, 2014

Love this product and love iHerb. It arrived within 36 hours here in Switzerland. I use this clay for everything, cleansing, food additives and skin care. Must have esp. for kids with skin allergies

I'm very impressed with this one!

Posted by 5618893557454033622 on Jun 08, 2014

Although it's extremely difficult to make it as a mask on your face if/when you do and leave it for an hour or so the results are much worth the effort! I'd take this over a professional facial any day! My skin looked amazing and rejuvenated! I originally got it for internal detox...and for that my oh my it's a horrible taste exactly like swallowing clay! Don't know any benefit from that as I only drank it once

nice

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

ok

One of the most effective and powerful detoxifying and healing clays.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014

Bentonite clay is truly a unique product. Bentonite, also known as montmorillonite, is one of the most effective and powerful detoxifying and healing clays known to man. What makes it unique is its high content of trace minerals and ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals. When it's mixed with water, it rapidly swells like a porous sponge and produces a strong negative electrical charge capable of bonding to the positive charge of many toxins. So, when it comes in contact with a toxin, chemical, or heavy metal, this clay will draw it into the sponge using electrical attraction, so that it becomes bound, and thus remove it completely. Another unique thing about bentonite clay is that it transports oxygen to cells and removes excess hydrogen, allowing the cells to replace it with oxygen instead. It's composed of aged volcanic ash and comes in two varieties – sodium montmorillonite and calcium montmorillonite. This product is sodium bentonite, which is great, because sodium bentonite has a higher negative charge and, as a result, is extremely effective in drawing out toxins and impurities from under the skin. This bentonite clay is also pure, natural, free of any additives or preservatives, and great for all skin types, especially oily, combination, and acne-prone skin. It detoxifies the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, burns, cuts, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, and even reduces stretch marks and scars and helps prevent premature aging. This bentonite clay is also a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay. It can be used as a detoxifying scalp mask, as well. It regulates sebum production, removes excess oil, dirt, product buildup without stripping the scalp's protective layer, fights infections, protects the scalp at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, stimulates keratin production and hair growth. In addition to being used as a face or scalp mask, skin poultice, detox bath, mud pack, it can also be used internally to detoxify and remineralize the body, due to its high content of trace minerals, such as silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and pota ssium. Bentonite clay flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, improves liver and kidney function, balances the intestinal flora, helps maintain healthy bones and joints and remineralize teeth, soothes and heals sore gums and canker sores. I've been mixing this product with water and using it on my face, body, and scalp, and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, my acne has noticeably cleared up, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded, my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, flaky, and itchy. Amazing product. Would definitely recommend it.