Now Foods, Betaine HCI, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

No more PPIs for me!!

Posted by Reviewer3077218 From Tennessee on Oct 31, 2007

I have had problems with indigestion and a "full" feeling. The docs kept trying me on PPIs, but nothing worked. It seems too much acid was not the problem at all. I was not digesting properly. This product has helped me tremendously!!

Great product for Vitaligo

Posted by Reviewer1359763 From Texas on Aug 26, 2011

This is what my husband uses for Vitaligo. We have been to just about every doctor world wide trying to figure out what to do and have done some very strange therapies. After many years and many dollars we found that there is an enzyme in the liver that vitaligo folks just don't have and this helps through the digestion to assimilate certain foods. He takes it religiously with every meal. His skin pigment has been coming back but it is a very slow process, but it works just be patient.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1276468 From Georgia on Dec 20, 2007

I use the betaine as a very important part of a dietary regimen to control rosacea. This product is affordable and works well.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 From Michigan on Mar 18, 2008

This product has been a Godsend! Honestly. I have dealt with acid reflux since childhood. i have taken Aciphex, Nexium, Tums. This product has allowed my voice to return, the lump in my throat to disappear and I have energy again.I take one Betaine HCI at every meal. I also open the capsule and mix with milk for my 4-year-old son who also suffers from reflux. Combined with NOW's Super Enzymes you can't go wrong!

Seem to be working

Posted by Reviewer1145722 From Indiana on Dec 22, 2007

I can feel a difference when I take these, and when I don't. Therefore, I think they are a good quality product.