Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Mar 13, 2009

I love to carry the packets just in case I may need them while I'm out. The additional benefits is that it contains Chromium and inulin. This products is better than regular sugar and it helps with my diet.

no sugar

Posted by Reviewer2660912 on Mar 17, 2009

This product is easy to use and taste great.

stevia balance with Inulin & Chromium

Posted by Reviewer1777593 on Aug 07, 2008

I love it! Thanks.

mr. goodwin

Posted by Reviewer2328015 on Aug 27, 2008

very nice flavor but you have to remember to stir quickly in cold beverages or it will settle to the bottom .I would buy this again!

Stevia Balance, with Inulin & Chromium

Posted by Reviewer2551721 on Sep 28, 2008

I love your product. I use it in my iced tea. I love strong tea but not the bitterness. I use 5 packets in 1/2 gal. I cannot taste the Stevia but I do not taste the bitterness in my tea either. My hubby is diabetic his sugar levels has been better since we have been using Stevia. I have more energy. I have also found that for some reason I am not as hungry as I was before. This I think is really wonderful as I am trying hard to lose weight. I am not sure if it is the Stevia or the combo of Stevia with my meds. (I take psych meds). Normally my meds are putting the weight on. Thank you very much for being there or our first order. You can count on the fact that we will be back ASAP. Your new customer Cindy

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 06, 2008

This brand tastes same as Sweetleaf brand, i.e., there's no after-taste, and it's not as expensive.

Only substitute sweetner I use is Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1514954 on Oct 08, 2008

The only substitute sweetner I use is Stevia. Good price.

Mrs

Posted by Reviewer3251582 on Oct 12, 2008

very pleased with price and produce

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3102350 on Nov 09, 2008

I highly recomment this product. I am very picky with sugar replacement products as I do not like anything that leaves a funny after taste or that tastes fake. I found that I only needed half a packet. Plus I liked the added chromium because I am a runner and this is a mineral that I need.

Now Foods,Stevia Balance + Inulin & Chromium

Posted by Reviewer2746886 on Nov 24, 2008

As a diabetic I find this product much more conducive to good health than any currently available in the UK. It is very sweet and consequently a little difficult to guage exactly how much to use, but approximately half a packet satisfies my sweet tooth without compromising my sugar levels. It is quite difficult to source, even on line, but came from i-herb promptly and at a reasonable price.