The best stevia

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Oct 22, 2008

It's like syrup. No bitter aftertaste, a little goes a long way. Lasts a long time. Best stevia I have ever tried.

Makes good kool aid

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Nov 04, 2008

We buy the "invisible" kool aid with no food coloring and mix stevia. The kids had a small adjustment period but they like it.

Big bottle

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

I like this stevia because it's without alcohol or other stuff I don't need in my drinks or food. Good price either

Economical good tasting sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3101320 on Dec 18, 2008

This is a syrup stevia that is by far the least expensive I have found. I compared it drop for drop against my favorite liquid stevia and found it to be just as sweet. Highly recommend!

Excellent Buy

Posted by Reviewer2237872 on Dec 21, 2008

This product is the glycerine form of liguid Stevia and I found it to work very good as a hot beverage sweetener. It has no bitter after taste and takes very little for a cup of coffee.

Tracy

Posted by Reviewer1883773 on Jan 03, 2009

This is a good long lasting product as you don't need to use much. Keep the bottle clean to avoid stickiness.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer1544027 on Jan 13, 2009

This product is by far the best of all the stevia products. It has no bitter after taste at all. I much prefer the liquid form for home use. I don't find this product in tablet or powdered form, which would delight me if it is produced that way.

Stevia is a great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1417988 on Jan 20, 2009

I am used to another brand of Stevia. Each brand has a different potency. It seems that 1 teaspoon equals 1 cup of sugar. But that slightly differs for each recipe. However, this product worked great in my last loaf of pumpkin bread. I add one forth the required sugar, and then added Stevia for the remaining sweetness. Eveyone loved it!

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

How delicious! Hot tea, iced tea, coffee. I understand several soft drink companies have finally decided to use this for their products. Thanks i herb for a good price and quick annd courteous service.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by Reviewer3192431 on Feb 14, 2009

I love this! Bought in bulk. It lasts for ages and tastes amazing, especially in teas. Makes green tea drinkable! ;-) I used to use Splenda and I'm so glad I've found this healthy and safe alternative.