great product

Posted by Reviewer1122643 on Jan 12, 2009

I use one packet in my coffee and love it.

Favorite flavor

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Oct 23, 2011

My husband adds this to his whey powder and says it is delicious.

French Vanilla Stevia Extract Packets

Posted by Reviewer1378563 on Dec 27, 2009

Tastes Great. (Good for Traveling, eating out)

yummy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1443007 on Dec 16, 2009

love the low calories and ground up plant basis for this treat, hate all other artifical sweetners!

Bring on the Other Flavors

Posted by Reviewer1468216 on Nov 01, 2007

The flavored variety is something new for me. Great taste. I can't wait to try the other varieties of flavored stevias by NOW.

Sabe a vainilla

Posted by 5593318458759293364 on Sep 07, 2013

Igual a veces sabe a artificial

Vanilla flavor great

Posted by Reviewer1498637 on Jan 24, 2012

I love vanilla flavor and this stevia adds enough flavor to make the teas and foods I use with it wonderfully vanilla!

Stevia with a twist!

Posted by Reviewer1514331 on Mar 21, 2008

This is stevia extract (white, not the green kind) and is similar in flavor to an artificial sweetener. The thing that gives it a "twist" is, well, obviously the vanilla flavoring. The vanilla works very will with stevia as it gives it a light vanilla flavor that is barely pronounced, but does make an impact on the flavor. If you're a vanilla junky and want to skip the creamer when you're putting sweetener in your coffee/tea, this will do the trick!

BetterStevia french vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1531839 on Jul 27, 2011

Very good product..i am a diabetic and this product does not bring my sugar level to a high...

french vanilla stevia extract envelopes

Posted by Reviewer1549234 on Feb 19, 2009

I love this product as well...particularly the nice vanilla flavoring adds a nice touch to certain foods...I really like it in my coffee...I was using that nasty powdered vanilla flavored coffee creamer and even knowing it was made completely w/chemicals did not deter me from using it since I really enjoy my coffee w/the vanilla flavoring...it really bugged me a lot though so when i discoverd this product I was able to replace the creamer w/this stevia and a little soy french vanilla creamer and I was in heaven! thanks so much for a great product....I also use it as flavoring in plain yogurt/on fruit and on my cereal...anywhere that the vanilla flavoring is is noticable.