WOW is this Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 04, 2008

I mix this in iced tea, oatmeal, hot tea and shakes-my kids love it too, it's buttery and delicious!

Was not sure......

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Jan 13, 2012

I have tried other stevia products, and this one does not leave a bitter aftertaste. I am a vanilla addict, so if you love vanilla, do try this one. I am so happy there is now a healthy non chemical sweetener that tastes great, I am so picky and have gone through so many products, I nearly gave up. and prices are excellent! Packaged for freshness, I appreciate that, but sometimes especially in the morning I find myself wrestling to rip the packet open. A small price to pay for fresh quality. For USPS delivery, I was amazed to have gotten my package in just over a week. Too bad Canada does not offer better prices, I will remain a loyal customer to iherb. Thanks!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1689676 on Mar 15, 2011

great tasting without the calories!

Love this!!!

Posted by Reviewer1691355 on Mar 10, 2011

I did the HCG diet and eliminated cream from my coffee. This makes coffee delicious and I don't miss the cream.

Nice

Posted by 5086000493235481712 on May 16, 2013

Nice flavour, good in porridge, coffee and baking

French Vanila Stevia

Posted by Yanushka on Nov 26, 2012

this is so great taste. i add this stevia to my coffe and get GREAT coffe

excellent in plain yogurt

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Nov 22, 2009

I purchased this vanilla flavored stevia to use in my plain yogurt I make with Yogourmet starter that I also purchase from iHerb. It is an excellent flavoring and gentle sweetener. At first I thought I detected a slight aftertaste, but after using it on a daily basis I don't notice. I highly recommend Now Foods French vanilla stevia - and the Yogourmet starter is the best I have ever used.

French Vanillia

Posted by Reviewer1989493 on Feb 20, 2010

Love this . It is good in my coffee.

so sweet

Posted by Reviewer2166060 on Nov 27, 2010

It took well over two weeks for me to receive this but it was well worth it. I love it!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2197217 on May 28, 2008

Love this stuff. great flavor!