Great product

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Feb 20, 2012

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my pets and this brand is mentioned by Dr. Pitcairn in his book "Natural Health for Cats and Dogs". iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!

for doggie

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 27, 2013

My vet says this is a good brand for my dog. I make his food. He is shiney and full of vigor so it must be pretty good.

Directed from catinfo!

Posted by 5615968759908907158 on Jul 11, 2014

Although the product is great itself, I wish I'd been able to find the higher concentration bone meal powder. My cat isn't a fan of the taste, and I would've preferred to give her less bone meal powder with the same supplemental value.

DLBH

Posted by Reviewer1954864 on Feb 27, 2008

Using to heal after a broken ankle. Like that it is processed correctly.

now bonemeal

Posted by Reviewer2057998 on May 13, 2008

i usually buy the KAL bonemeal powder, the levels are a little higher but for the price per pound this is way more economical even using a little more.

Glen

Posted by Reviewer3087526 on Jan 24, 2009

Very good if you do not like tablets

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3077711 on Jan 29, 2009

HAD IT ONLY FOR A WEEK. THANKS!

Fine Product and Inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer2240013 on May 14, 2011

I discovered that I was paying 8x more for a similar product at my local market. I use it in recipes for my lab-shepherd puppy. She did not appear to have a problem with it.

Dog & Cat food

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Jun 13, 2011

This product is used for my homemade dog and cat foods in conjunction with my chicken's eggshells. It is regularly tested for heavy metals. Great product!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3258588 on Aug 31, 2011

I bought this product because I wanted something that would have a lower amount of toxins (would like to see the hard fact comparisons though) and this product had that reputation. I bought it to give to my two ferrets who are on an obligate carnivores diet -meat! It's hard to feed them bones without the total worry of fragments hurting them. so far so good but this product is also a supplement that works perfectly like it should. working up the courage to try it myself before my next order as my regular consumption will considerably whittle away what I have on hand. Thanks for offering this product, it is so hard to find anywhere! hope to rate this higher after i try it myself but for the reason I bought it -it is truly 5 star. the stools are solid and i know my ferrets are getting what they need. I'd just like to see the stats on the metal contamination tests for this product.