good but...

Posted by 5647583300870302937 on Mar 30, 2016

good quality but not mix well...disappointment

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take this for my fitness workouts, it has a bitter taste but it is really good for people who are into sports.

Best BCAA on the market.

Posted by 4952954538346314959 on Sep 10, 2014

I am very happy with this product. It is a pure raw product without any addictives added. Hence you have to get used to slight bitter taste. If you are serious about your health and after a good quality product,...then don't look further.

Great BCAA for muscles

Posted by lovelyliller on Oct 11, 2013

GREAT product! Ive used this a long time. Gives the body the BCAA thats great for the muscles. I use it before and after working out to prevent mouscle loss and promote muscle building :)

pure bcaa powder that works!

Posted by marianF on Oct 06, 2013

Ideal product for anyone looking for a pure, artificial-sweetener-free amino acid supplement.I use it before, during and after training in combination with Now Foods Amino-9 powder with good results.It would be even better if it came with a measuring scoop.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1340905 on Sep 28, 2013

This is my first go at trying BCAA's. I'm NOT a body builder, in fact I have chronic health/energy issues and strong exercise destroys me (always has). I recently learned that when you age (I just turned 50, though my health problems make me feel older), taking BCAA's can reverse muscle loss and increase number of mitochondria. Since mitochondria are our energy producers, I decided to give it a try. Anything for better energy. Verdict - it works! I can't say from experience whether it reverses muscle loss, but it has given me more energy, and rather quickly. I still have my health problems so I don't feel like jumping over buildings, but it is so nice to have something that can give me a good pickup whenever I need it. For the whole package, I take 1 spoonful BCAA powder along w a little extra Valine, a spoonful of Lysine powder, and definitely some activated B6 (P5P, for amino acid metabolism).

product received in good condition

Posted by 5365219225251138102 on Sep 28, 2013

received product in good condition

very good