Good product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Feb 15, 2015

Nice blend of amino acids. Great for energy and my skin looks great. Husband takes this just prior to work-out and loves it.

Greatness

Posted by Reviewer1213841 on Oct 02, 2014

a great product. Been on it for years.

Better than Twinlab

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Compare with Twinlab BCAA, NOw food is better and higher mg. Recommend to friends. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Mejora el rendimiento y recuperación muscular

Posted by 4986061986473625769 on Jun 21, 2014

Un producto que realmente se nota si se toma pre y post entreno siempre, pero a la dosis que indica, 3 cápsulas. Con menos de eso es difícil notar nada, así que no vale la pena escatimar. Tomar 3 comprimidos antes y 3 después de entrenar, y así tendrás para 20 entrenos ya que vienen 120 cápsulas. La calidad buena, facil de tragar y sin efectos secundarios.

A work in progress...

Posted by 4676505815912934872 on Apr 15, 2014

I have only had this for a month or so now and have been using on a fairly regular basis (especially the morning after workouts). The only thing I find quite frustrating with it is the daily amount recommended. It is up to 4 pills in one sitting (and 1-2 times a day) which seems like a lot (considering they are the size of horsepills). I am not sure of how effective it is, yet, so I can't speak for that, though I have noticed a bit of a change in the amount of energy I have during my workouts.

Now Foods, Branched Chain Amino Acids, 120 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 25, 2014

Real benefits to muscles!!! I even don't know how, because my man is also drinking protein and on the protein are written similar amounts of leucine, isoleucine and valine and sometimes even bigger ones, not to mention other beneficial acids, but effect is very little from the protein itself. So I don't understand this miracle, but I know that my man will be using it again and again.

My husband loves it

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

My husband loves it Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good BCAAs

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Dec 04, 2012

Good price. Solid product.

Posted by Reviewer1858713 on Oct 21, 2011

exelent

Normal for it's price

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 25, 2011

Not the best amount of BCAA per serving-in fact you'll need 1.5x more each time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »