A very good formula with Rutin added.

Posted by 5167299714311028368 on Apr 07, 2016

These capsules allow me to take a high dosage, split three times a day. I follow the high dose regimen initially recommended by Linus Pauling himself. My immune system was compromised 30 years ago when using ROUNDUP almost killed me. Vit. C keeps me alive and functioning although I can't work. I was a farmer. Roundup ruined my life. I must avoid it at all costs as I am permanently chemically sensitive as the result. NO GMO's NO PESTICIDES! I take 18,000mg of these capsules per day (6 x 3) and also have IV Drips of 35Grams regularly. I would be dead without it! Vitamin C saved my life. I find the capsules most convenient on a day to day basis as opposed to dissolving crystals and sipping that mixture all day. Too much volume to be convenient. I take this with food and liquid (organic tea, coffee or just plain pure filtered water).

Great vale

Posted by 5621400266555674206 on Feb 18, 2016

This is a Great vale product. recomend it !

not outstanding

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 25, 2014

Average quality, not helping much with the bleeding gums, where it, otherwise, must be effective. Useless for flu, I've been taking it for more than a year.Will change brand and type of vit c.

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5059445749598471369 on Jul 03, 2014

1G OF PURE VITAMIN C

Excellent

Posted by 4869052461285028315 on Dec 26, 2013

good

Posted by 4824581740564947956 on Sep 17, 2013

good and cheap! I've been taking this product for 3 years. good for bowel movements and my skin, too!

再来说说VC

Posted by LIANING on Feb 01, 2013

维生素C的重要作用不言而喻,在我看来,每一个注重营养的,稍微有点健康观念的,或者是想减少患病机会的人,都应该而且必需必备VC。每一位希望全家人健康的妈妈,VC更是一种强有力的武器,能够为您守护孩子和家人的健康。爱家人——就给家人健康。我家里的姐姐,还有外甥,免疫力低,再加上北方的气候多变,温差大,隔三差五的就要感冒。自从用上VC后,发现好久没有感冒了。小外甥也好久没有因为感冒而打针吃药了!

Great Price

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012

Everyone needs to be supplementing with Vitamin C! We rely on this Vitamin from our diet. Animals the same size us us produce up to 10 grams of this vitamin daily! This is a great way to get this vitamin with the cofactors at a great price!

a pretty good product

Posted by Reviewer1750937 on Jul 15, 2012

a pretty good product, tablet big compared to other manufacturers. Swallowing requires getting used to, plastic capsule

New discovery

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on May 23, 2012

I've just discovered the Now Foods Vit C 1000mg. For years we've been buying Vit C & finally I have the best & cheapest purchase ever on iherb.com! Woo hoo!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »