1-star

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 24, 2010

Thorne Research brand of vitamin C is so much better than this product.

Great product, awesome prices and fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer3305092 on May 17, 2010

In this fast pace life, we do not always have time to eat, sleep or rest properly. In my opinion vitamins, herbs and minerals are vitals for our well-being. I will remain a customer of Iherb for a long time because they provide me with everything I need. Nicole Hervieux RN BScN

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 13, 2011

Fantastic product, can't beat the prices

A very good formula with Rutin added.

Posted by 5167299714311028368 on Apr 07, 2016

These capsules allow me to take a high dosage, split three times a day. I follow the high dose regimen initially recommended by Linus Pauling himself. My immune system was compromised 30 years ago when using ROUNDUP almost killed me. Vit. C keeps me alive and functioning although I can't work. I was a farmer. Roundup ruined my life. I must avoid it at all costs as I am permanently chemically sensitive as the result. NO GMO's NO PESTICIDES! I take 18,000mg of these capsules per day (6 x 3) and also have IV Drips of 35Grams regularly. I would be dead without it! Vitamin C saved my life. I find the capsules most convenient on a day to day basis as opposed to dissolving crystals and sipping that mixture all day. Too much volume to be convenient. I take this with food and liquid (organic tea, coffee or just plain pure filtered water).

Great Price

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 26, 2012

Everyone needs to be supplementing with Vitamin C! We rely on this Vitamin from our diet. Animals the same size us us produce up to 10 grams of this vitamin daily! This is a great way to get this vitamin with the cofactors at a great price!

not outstanding

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 25, 2014

Average quality, not helping much with the bleeding gums, where it, otherwise, must be effective. Useless for flu, I've been taking it for more than a year.Will change brand and type of vit c.

Excellent

Posted by 4869052461285028315 on Dec 26, 2013

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5059445749598471369 on Jul 03, 2014

1G OF PURE VITAMIN C

Great vale

Posted by 5621400266555674206 on Feb 18, 2016

This is a Great vale product. recomend it !

HAPPY REPEAT CUSTOMER

Posted by 5344095272882853659 on May 03, 2016

Many thanks - delighted to inform you, my last order was received within the designated time frame, despite being addressed to 'Gloria.' It seems, that whoever printed the address label forgot to print my surname. Not to worry, the package arrived safely, no harm done. Blessings to one and all, for your excellent service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »