Good Vitamin C

Posted by 4617115166748313441 on Mar 28, 2016

Love this vitamin c with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids

The Best Vitamin C Everrr in My Life!

Posted by 5173799623401305945 on Feb 24, 2016

This vitamin C is really works for me,i start taking this supplement almost 2 month now,i noticed that my skin getting fairer,no acne at all!! will stay to this product from now :) <3

very good!

Posted by 5712097142839094991 on Jan 30, 2016

Great product! I will reorder this again!

great product

Posted by 5558289289055961780 on Jan 30, 2016

very helpful by cold and viral . I have taken even more than 2 per day , when I got sick and it really help me

Great stuff. Haven't been sick at all since taking these along with Vitamin D

Posted by 5358151171619814524 on Jan 27, 2016

I am very happy with these tablets. They must be working, along with good sleep and generally good eating, I am no longer getting sick as often as i used to. Once or twice a year or more if I am dieting. I had a slightly blocked nose once in the last 2 years but that is nothing compared to how sick I used to be. Must be working?

Nice quality:price ratio

Posted by 4825322320396732519 on Jan 03, 2016

C in convenient dosage, moderate price. Rather big pills, but no problem to swallow them, neither for me nor for my 12 yr old kid.

Unbelievable product in both results and value for money!

Posted by 4692604744658161690 on Dec 03, 2015

I find tablets difficult to swallow, so I started taking vitamin C capsules.....the results were not the same. I was giving the tablets away to friends who had flu and within 24 hours it was all sorted. I went down with flu myself this week and took the capsules I had switched to, and I got no results at all! Today I coped with swallowing the tablets of Now Foods and today I am already feeling almost back to normal. This product is fabulous! So glad to have seen and experienced so many good results.

Good product

Posted by 4734603525728070383 on Nov 26, 2015

it is a good product, I use it with glutathione

A really good, high dose, instant release C

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

If I wasn't now taking sustained release vitamin C I would still be taking this one. Vitamin C is water soluble and is excreted from the body within 2 - 3 hours. Its also doubtful that the entire 1000mg of the tablet actually gets absorbed. So to keep the level of vitamin C in the body stable through the day, these need to be taken more often and perhaps broken in half. I take vitamin C for its potential to lower cortisol along with its immune enhancing properties, so I need to keep it stable in my blood. For anyone else, these are probably great, I give them to my daughter. She is young and much more healthy than me.

Good quality and low price.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 23, 2015

I use Vitamin C all year round to reduce risk of getting a cold, for its antioxidant properties and as absorption enhancer with my joint protection stack (glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM) or with zinc or iron.I prefer Now Foods, C-1000, with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 250 Tablets because it is blended with Rose Hips and Bioflavonoids, which enhance absorption of vitamin C and because it has very good price. I use one or two tablets per day. Easy to swallow tablets. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.