Excellent form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2323277 on May 03, 2016

Calcium citrate is alkalinizing and prevents development of kidney stones. For optimum absorption consider dissolving it with Ascorbic Acid powder and taking Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 (MK-7). Calcium citrate should not cause any stomach upset; digestive issues and acid reflux are often caused by LOW stomach acid, in which case Betaine HCL and/or (NOW) Super Enzymes (also contains Betaine HCL) can provide major relief.

Better than Tablets

Posted by 4858333917960020208 on May 03, 2016

I like that this Calcium Citrate is the only ingredient with no other additives. The usual Calcium tablet is huge and hard to swallow and dissolve. This powder is fine and easily dissolves in thicker juices. It is not my sole source of Calcium so I rarely take more than 1 teaspoon a day. A lot of foods in my diet are Calcium rich, but as a woman I need more than usual to stave off Osteoporosis. Please be advised that you need Magnesium, Vitamin D, Zinc and Lysine to make Calcium more effective for bone health. As far as "cleaning your toilet with this product", as one reviewer said: Calcium is important for Colon health as well as bone health! If he can clean the toilet with this, maybe the toilet wouldn't be as dirty if Calcium Citrate Pure Powder were cleaning his colon instead!

Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by 5361900797712045028 on Apr 06, 2016

This product has given me the ability to use calcium for my aging bones and so easy to use. No indigestion or pills to tolerate in the stomach. Excellent product.

great

Posted by 5217230806652755504 on Feb 12, 2016

thanks!!

Take with food

Posted by 5139902428100718625 on Sep 25, 2015

I use this since I generally don't intake milk products, and I don't chew greens all day. Simplest way for me to take it is to put the spoon with the powder directly into the mouth, then put water in my mouth, roll it around the mouth for a second and swallow. If I put it in liquid first (in a mug) I find the texture is more noticeable (unpleasant). Not an unpleasant taste in my opinion (I use lots of nasty chemicals however, so I am hardened), but the texture can be somewhat unpleasant. On an empty stomach it has caused some mild nausea, like most things can. Only possible effect I notice is it might give a little bit of energy.

very good

Posted by 5635181010010121921 on Jun 03, 2015

I use it a lot. In my morning shake as well in my childrens milk /they are on non diary diet/. I put some in pancakes and cakes as well just to add some more calsium in our diet. No taste at all. Great Product. I will continue to purchese it!

Perfect

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I love this: it is easy to add (does not dissolves well, but that is okay for me), is basically tasteless and easy to take up for the body. Will buy again.

Easier tho swallow than tablet

Posted by 5676779061865305759 on Feb 20, 2015

I bought this item for my mom, because last time i bought her a big tablet one, she comments that it is very difficult to swallow, I think i would be better for elder who has to take many kind of pill each day.

Easy to blend.

Posted by 5450558463646035605 on Feb 10, 2015

I blend it in my smoothies.

Meh

Posted by 5121441991728928741 on Nov 29, 2014

Works alright for what it is, but bone broth addition makes me noticeably calmer so this source of calcium is probably not very good. But it is alright for a calcium citrate source and very cheap for what it is.