お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Calcium Citrate, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

calcium citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 10, 2008

I like this because it doesn't have any other ingredients in it. I don't necessarily like using a powder form of Calcium but I prefer it to tablets and the caplets all had some other ingredient that I'm allergic to.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Sep 15, 2010

This one does not work for me. I have been trying several different calcium supplements out there, because my stomach is very sensitive to almost any kind of calcium. This one is the worst! As soon as I took it my stomach was on fire, it gave me severe acid reflux and I could not even vomit it to have some relieve. It might work for you though!

Works in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 19, 2007

I have a hiatial hernia and can't swallow pills, so I am very grateful for the powders NOW provides. Since I can't know the reliability of the different companies, I trust iHerb not to sell me anything of low quality.

Now Foods product bottle caps

Posted by Reviewer1705489 on Dec 22, 2008

I am not satisfied with the caps on these Now products containers. The caps often have sharp edges and sometimes they are very tight so that I often have to use a spoon to get them opened. Some caps are much tighter than others (typical of mass produced articles). I will not buy any more of them. SwansonVitamins have simple traditional screw cap bottles that work extremely well and are very easy to open and close. As a temporary measure I am pouring the contents of the Now bottles into the Swanson containers. I don't doubt the quality of the Now container contents.

Marylo

Posted by Reviewer1649244 on Jan 27, 2009

Large amount of calcium in a small amount. Good to put in smoothies. A little chalky and gritty though.