Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

strong candida combo

Posted by Reviewer2937505 From Arizona on Jul 08, 2008

I'm still trying to find the right dosage. started off with to much and had to cut way back. This stuff is strong.

This is An Effective Product

Posted by healthandlongevity From Bulgaria on May 30, 2011

I am satisfied after a month using it, I can feel it working. Has great Biotin content too. Although I am on Candida diet as well and you shouldn't count only on supplements like this, but seriously reduce high sugar and fat foods in your diet, eat more vegetables (especially leafy green ones), abstain from alcohol for a few months (you can have Red wine, no more than 2 glasses a day) and drink plenty of water. Get yourself Probiotics with high culture content too! Overall, excellent formula this one!

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1435585 From Netherlands on Sep 17, 2008

Very good product. For more than 20 years I had problems. I use this product almost an yeat and the problems are gone. I am feeling much better.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1609615 From Delaware on Oct 23, 2007

For me, this product doesn't wipe out Candida by itself. When combined with other proper supplements and proper diet, this product is a very helpful part of the battle for destroying Candida overgrowth infections.

Used It for My Warts

Posted by Reviewer1416169 From California on Apr 07, 2009

I used this product for my warts because I read a book on getting rid of them and many of the herbs used in this formula were good for fighting warts. I went through two bottles of this an applied a wart liquid and it worked very well, I got rid of all 5 of them. I also think I had Candida and didn't know it so I think this product works in many different ways. Very good product and the price is very good considering how effective it is.