Keeps Candida under control.

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Aug 15, 2009

I had a severe case of Candida all over my body. This helped to cure it and keeps it from coming back. Great product.

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on May 14, 2009

Only been taking it for a couple of weeks so far. But there is quite a noticeable difference in my body. I truly recommend it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1328910 on Aug 27, 2009

Whenever I feel a yeast infection stirring in my gut (by the bumps on my hands!) I start the Candida Clear and it promptly takes care of it. Also use it as a preventative when respiratory ailments are making the rounds -- I believe it makes a difference.

Top class

Posted by Reviewer1726979 on Jan 14, 2010

A very good product to get rid of Candida which is the culprit in so many deficiencies and deceases of human beings. According to the natural medicine practitioners Candida is also is present in all types of cancer patients and may contribute to exhaust and already depletes immune system.

This stuff is GOLD FOR WEIGHT LOSS !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Take daily don't skip also Stay Nicely hydrated , cleanses gently toxins out , you'll feel the difference on 2nd day !

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2611820 on Dec 11, 2007

I have had fewer bouts of fungus infections since I started us it.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

A very mild antifungal but very effective.

May not work for certain individuals

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Aug 22, 2010

Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to this, so for those who are extra sensitive - this might not be for you. I'm one of those, and it wasn't for me.

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

Great and versatile anti-pathogenic

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

This one is one of the guns in my arsenal whenever I succumb to Gi issues. Affordable and you will feel a difference if the tummy don't feel right. For a more broad spectrum approach, add Olive leaf Extract and Grape seed Extract.