Anti candida, great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

In the beginning you get sick, because of dying of the candida. This is normal! But if you start at a low dose and slowely take more, you will feel less sick. It's a real perfect medicine against candida. The candida will never get resistant to this. So I keep on using it for a long time!

useless. Dont waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Nov 24, 2009

I was taking Capricin for a month, and it completely got rid of my recurrent Yeast Infections. Then I decided to switch to Now Foods brand because it was cheaper. I guess you get what you pay for. With Probiologic Capricin actually smell and taste a little like coconut. The Now Food Caprylic Acid on the other had was odorless, tasteless oil. I don't know what it was supposed to do, but it didn't work against candida, and I ended up with another yeast infection while on this. I switched back to the Capricin and the infection was gone in one day.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3132903 on Jul 07, 2009

I HAD AN OVERGROWTH OF CANDIDA IN MY BODY AND AFTER TAKING CAPRYLIC ACID, I CAN SAY THAT MY SYSTEM IS UNDER CONTROL. AND, I MIGHT ADD, IT WAS VERY AFFORDABLE. THANKS.

fast relief from yeast problem

Posted by Reviewer3306494 on Apr 21, 2009

Caprylic acid seems to work well in the fight against the overgrowth of yeast. Any sugar or gluten product (or vinegar, alcohol, etc.) aggravates this condition and causes itching and gas. Caprylic acid minimizes this with regular use. I am pleased with this product from iHerb and will continue to order this for this condition.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Mar 12, 2009

Caprylic acid is a very effective anti-fungal, antibiotic and antiviral and Now Foods Caprylic Acid is one of the finest I have used, at an amazingly great price. Also because of it being tasteless oil cap, it is easy to give this to a child who can't take capsules. The powder form of Caprylic Acid tastes like soap and thus hard to open the caps and give it to small children.

Effective but strong die off

Posted by Basanga on Feb 11, 2015

Caprylic acid has been great for my candida overgrowth. So well in fact that even on one capsule the die-off is intense. But after pairing it with Chelated Molybdenum the symptoms have lessened greatly and I'm going to start taking the recommended 2 capsules a day. Be warned however: caprylic acid is strong on the intestines, especially if you have IBS or UC (like I have) or a similar autoimmune disorder. Make sure you have your condition under control before you start taking these, as it can flare up greatly if you're not careful. Highly recommend this! One of the essential supplements for treating candida.

No more reflux

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Used this for candida originally, but its very effective for GERD too, as my uncle found out. Its somewhat weaker from tablespoon amounts of coconut oil, but still quite good at removing stomach infections

capryl acid

Posted by Reviewer2697559 on May 16, 2009

It works very well! no more candida

Worked (together with High Potency Serrapeptase)

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Sep 30, 2014

I took this product together with serrapeptase against reoccurring yeast infections, itchy skin, vitilgo, proriasis. After 2 weeks I could notice changes in vitilgo spots, yeast infections disappeared and psoriasis got better. I can definately recommend this product.

works

Posted by Reviewer2385567 on Dec 11, 2008

if you want to lose weight try this stuff i guess it gets rid of yeast which is in the fat cells therefore you lose weight.