July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Chitosan, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Jul 11, 2009

I have only been taking chitosan for a month and a half and I have lost an inch around my stomach in fat! I highly recommend this product! The only bad thing I could say is that sometimes you have fishy tasting burps after taking it, but it's totally worth it haha!

Now foods Chitosan

Posted by Reviewer3011352 on Nov 29, 2007

A friend had suggested I use this product for my stomach-I have a sensitive stomach and wasn't taking any fiber supplements. This is my second month on it and I absolutely love it. It's gentle on my stomach and works right away from the first dose! I highly reccomend this product to anyone who has IBS or any other senstitive stomach issues.

Chitosan rocks

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Oct 01, 2009

I like to take Chitosan if I feel like I have eaten something to rich or fatty. It seems to help with fat absorbtion. Don't take it too often - it might also absorb vitamins.

Please continue to carry this product.

Posted by Reviewer2361620 on Nov 22, 2010

I've been using Chitosan for years, but it is now very difficult to find due to some stupid people who don't know how to swallow a pill without choking. New Foods Chitosan 500 mg / 240 Capsules are much less expensive than GNC's brand of Chitosan, and you get much more with New Foods' brand. This product helps with weightloss simply in that it absorbs fat from the foods I love to eat, so that I end up pooping out the fat instead of adding it to my body's store of fat. That way the body starts to burn stored fat instead, resulting in fat loss.

S. Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

Fast shipping from iHerb! This product cuts down on the fat that's absorbed in my system, I am losing weight and constipation is gone.