LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Jul 11, 2009

I have only been taking chitosan for a month and a half and I have lost an inch around my stomach in fat! I highly recommend this product! The only bad thing I could say is that sometimes you have fishy tasting burps after taking it, but it's totally worth it haha!

Now foods Chitosan

Posted by Reviewer3011352 on Nov 29, 2007

A friend had suggested I use this product for my stomach-I have a sensitive stomach and wasn't taking any fiber supplements. This is my second month on it and I absolutely love it. It's gentle on my stomach and works right away from the first dose! I highly reccomend this product to anyone who has IBS or any other senstitive stomach issues.

Please continue to carry this product.

Posted by Reviewer2361620 on Nov 22, 2010

I've been using Chitosan for years, but it is now very difficult to find due to some stupid people who don't know how to swallow a pill without choking. New Foods Chitosan 500 mg / 240 Capsules are much less expensive than GNC's brand of Chitosan, and you get much more with New Foods' brand. This product helps with weightloss simply in that it absorbs fat from the foods I love to eat, so that I end up pooping out the fat instead of adding it to my body's store of fat. That way the body starts to burn stored fat instead, resulting in fat loss.

Chitosan rocks

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Oct 01, 2009

I like to take Chitosan if I feel like I have eaten something to rich or fatty. It seems to help with fat absorbtion. Don't take it too often - it might also absorb vitamins.

perfect product for moderate cost

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Dec 27, 2011

Chitosan provides reliable protection of body against excessive fat in situation when you cannot control the contents of your food, i.e. during visits of your relatives, celebrations or partying...

Chitosan, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1771462 on Mar 14, 2009

This stuff moves fat from a meal on out of your system without the side effects like the other fat control substance called Alli.

S. Lewis

Posted by Reviewer2462316 on Jul 06, 2008

Fast shipping from iHerb! This product cuts down on the fat that's absorbed in my system, I am losing weight and constipation is gone.

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008

Chitosan has really helped me keep my cholesterol in better control for years. I'm still a little high, but my doctor even agrees that without it and Now Foods garlic and Super Omega 3-6-9, I would probably be on a statin...which I don't want to do.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1445508 on Mar 09, 2012

I've been using this for a while now and I've managed to keep my cholesterol to reasonable levels. I dont' take it with every meal. I take it when I am eating out or we are eating something that is a bit fatty. Usually at dinner time. My cholesterol WAS high and this is the only thing I changed. I haven't lost weight. But it worked anyway. Thanks Iherb.

it helps

Posted by 4645098569893086407 on Sep 06, 2013

I take it when I have very fat meals and it helps me not to feel guilty:) anyway i lose my weight, so it helps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »