great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1445508 on Mar 09, 2012

I've been using this for a while now and I've managed to keep my cholesterol to reasonable levels. I dont' take it with every meal. I take it when I am eating out or we are eating something that is a bit fatty. Usually at dinner time. My cholesterol WAS high and this is the only thing I changed. I haven't lost weight. But it worked anyway. Thanks Iherb.

Ellie

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Sep 18, 2008

Chitosan has really helped me keep my cholesterol in better control for years. I'm still a little high, but my doctor even agrees that without it and Now Foods garlic and Super Omega 3-6-9, I would probably be on a statin...which I don't want to do.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on May 26, 2016

I do not take it everyday. When I go out to eat oily foods I take two capsules to get rid of the oil. Some reviews show concern about the chromium it contains. However, I am glad that they include chromium in it. You do not need to take the full dose. Two per oily meal is OK. That means you took 200mcg of chromium which is not a high dosage at all. My mom is on the borderline of diabetes and she took chromium supplement for a few months and her blood sugar comes down to normal and followed by 100mcg everyday. She is now 90 years old without any sign of diabetes. Hope this information helps. Search the web about the relationship between chromium and diabetes will be useful.

Seems to work

Posted by 5096802802534606242 on Jul 07, 2012

I purchased for an upcoming vacation and didn't want to ruin my diet efforts for the past 5 months by making a few bad choices while enjoying my vacation, so in my opinion they seemed to work pretty well. I actually made more than a few bad choices, but between this and another supplement, I still maintained & met my weight loss goal by the 6 month mark!!

it helps

Posted by 4645098569893086407 on Sep 06, 2013

I take it when I have very fat meals and it helps me not to feel guilty:) anyway i lose my weight, so it helps

Chitosan - an alternative/adjunct to Alli

Posted by Reviewer1561286 on Oct 28, 2008

I have used Chitosan with Alli since Alli came to market and have had success.

BELLY FAT

Posted by Reviewer2710940 on Apr 17, 2009

ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT TO TAKE BEFORE EACH MEAL HELPS TO BREAK-DOWN AFTER YOU EAT

Diet Delight

Posted by Reviewer2334438 on Oct 25, 2007

Perfect for those that need that little extra boost of will power to control their cravings and adhere to their diet.

makes me regular

Posted by Reviewer1668344 on Sep 19, 2010

Not sure if I have lost any weight, but it certainly keeps me regular

delivery

Posted by Reviewer3334233 on Mar 01, 2009

delivery was very fast, too soon to rate,although i think i might be working , i m also taking magnesium, so ...