Now Foods, CLA, 800 mg, 180 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2420907 on Feb 06, 2008

I've lost 2 sizes using CLA--haven't dieted or exercised--just used this and Citrimax. I'm very happy with the results. Scale hasn't gone down much--but the clothing size has, and that's what I care about!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1019640 on Feb 06, 2009

Since taking CLA I have been able to keep the wieght down. You have to give CLA some time to work. It can take a month or two to start kicking in and you have to stay on it !!!!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a healthy fatty acid that is used to be commonly found in meat and dairy from animals that are gras s fed. However, modern animal farm deprives the animals of gras s (source of CLA) therefore CLA is found at very low amounts in the meat products. CLA is known for being anti cancer, anti inflammatory, stabilising insulin and blood sugar level, protects against cardiovascular diseases, reduce high blood pres sure, improve HDL to LDL cholesterol level, immune boosting and mostly known for weight los s and pro moting lean muscle. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not too big and easy to swallow. The suggested dose is 3 softgels 1-2 times daily (2.4g – 4.8g). Personally, I take 2 softgels 2 times daily and did not really feel any weight los s effect by the time I finish. I am quite lean, just trying to bust the little bit of stubborn fat around my tummy so it’s probably why it works different for people. Actually, the study that shows CLA contributes to weight los s have the participants taking more than 3 g daily for a year in order to achieve 2-4 pounds of weight los s without changing lifestyle. Pricewise, it is not expensive (based on 3 softgels or 2 months supply). However, I think this can be quite costly for a very small amount of results. You can probably achieve better results by changing lifestyles such as exercising more, eating les s carbohydrate rich food etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2900088 on Dec 19, 2008

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks and like them a lot. They reduce my apatite while giving me a touch of energy. One warning: I find the advised dose to be a bit much as it makes me feel rather queasy to take all three pills, especially if I'm also taking a multi vitamin. You will need to experiment to find the dose that works best for you.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1464601 on Oct 22, 2007

This is one of the best products I have ever taken. It increases your energy level, and causes you to not feel hungary.

I have actually lost some fat

Posted by Reviewer1683664 on Sep 19, 2008

I gained some fat when I went on the Schwarzbein Principle diet, which is normal - you need to gain fat initially while your adrenals heal, and once they are healed the fat comes off again. But since I began taking the CLA twice daily on an empty stomach I have noticed my clothes fitting a little looser. It's subtle. I don't weigh myself so I can't say how much weight I lost, but there's been a drop in fat.

Powerful with right diet

Posted by Reviewer2319002 on Jun 08, 2010

I'm taking 4 pills a day, and wow! These pills combined with low carb diet I have lost several kilograms in few weeks! Thumbs up!

Maybe it works, not for me!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I used this product for over 2 months and I cannot say that it has worked for me. I think that it may work if you exercise at the same time and watch what you eat, then maybe it facilitates weight loss. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

It is working.

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Mar 30, 2010

It is working slow yet affective. After 3 weeks of taking 6 pills a day while working out 5 times a week, I can see muscle definition, less fat and over all feeling great.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2183817 on May 10, 2011

I started taking 3 softgels per day about 3 weeks ago and even though I've lost weight by exercise and a low carb diet prior to taking this, it seems as though my rate of weight loss has increased (especially around the waist/thigh area)after starting this supplement. If you have stubborn fat around the waist area, I'd give this a shot (plus, it doesn't rev your metabolism up like a majority of weight loss supplements do).