CoQ10 / Hawthornberry

Posted by Reviewer1270667 on Mar 19, 2008

I find this product very good.. I like having the Convenience of two in one.. and they seem to compliment each other.I use it due to heart racing episodes and it seems to help them..

Very strong product

Posted by Mirael on Jul 07, 2014

CoQ10 is a great product,I am very pleased.I take it with Ultra Omega from Now and I can say that I feel great effect.It is very important it is to be taken with food rich in fat.

Always dependabe

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Jun 01, 2015

When I started taking CoQ10 this was the brand I started with and with 6-8 mo. I no longer contacted every cold and virus that came around! I then found a less expensive brand and tried it but within a month I got the flu! I threw that brand away and went back to the NOW brand and have not changed in 15 years. I have changed dosages; started with 30mg/day and now am taking 100 mg. per day since Yehovah-God diagnosed me with AFS (Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome) because the 30mg/day was not enough. When I did get the flu several months ago, I upped my dosage to 100mg. 2x per day during my sickness and for 3 weeks afterwards. No, reoccurrences.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1402747 on Jun 22, 2010

I can stop taking the Hawthorne since it is in with this CoQ10.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on May 03, 2009

This has been a part of my supplement regimen for nearly 10 years.

Jan Taylor

Posted by Reviewer2963803 on Oct 01, 2008

I have been using this company for over a year and would recommend it highly

Berry Healthy Indeed

Posted by Reviewer1695400 on Mar 13, 2008

Now Foods have a great reputation, and buying this particular product was based largely on that, I discovered q10 when I had undiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation and 90mg q10 daily settled it beautifully for me. I actually felt my heart strengthen. That was so weird. The hawthorn has so many benefits of its own that you really do need to google themand see them all, for both parts in fact, the q10 and the berry. I was going to get some Hawthorn seperately when I found BOTH of these proven heart aids together, so now I can have the best of both in one easy to swallow capsule. Love it.

Now FoodsCo Q10

Posted by Reviewer2496767 on Sep 13, 2008

These caps are fantastic as they also contain Hawthorn berries I've found since taking these my very high blood pressure is slowly coming down to normal levels...

Doctor Reccomended

Posted by Reviewer1331299 on Sep 06, 2010

While taking fenofibrate for chlorestorel my Doctor recommended adding CO Q 10 to help fight fatigue.

Buyt ir For Hubby

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

As a person with very high cholesterol hubby uses this with and without taking his statin drug. He seems to never want to run out so I assume its giving him more energy and more confidence. Cholesterol ratings may be hogwash but if you are taking statins, you had BETTER take at least 2-300 mg of CoQ10 as statins rob the body of this heart essential nutrient.