Misleading/false Description

Posted by 4946034638932427109 on Feb 13, 2014

In the actual product's ingredient list, the vitamin E is named Tocopherol (100% natural Vitamin E oil) (soy) while in the description here it says d-alpha-tocopherol. It's also a concern if the soy used is GMO.

Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2631238 on Dec 04, 2007

My lips get seasonal dry this time of year and no lip balms or creams seam to help. I applied this oil in the evening and woke up the next morning with soft lips. A great product and a fab reliever :-)

Great Product

Posted by 5372019223313580508 on May 18, 2012

I really like it. High concentration, which I wanted. But this is easily spreadable. I need it for a large area where i was radiated/have mastectomy scars, so I mix it with Now Foods, 100% Natural Coconut Oil - working really well. Note that it is already cut with olive oil, I am assuming that it is still high concentrate. Dropper works, I guess, to get it out of the bottle, but the dropper is coated in it, so it's still messy. Good prince.

Thick but very good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 23, 2010

This oil contains the form of vitamin E that is best absorbed into skin. The Vitamin E factor book says that alpha tocopherol ACETATE or SUCCINATE should be avoided with oils and creams as the body can't use them properly.

Healing For the Skin

Posted by Reviewer2742308 on May 19, 2010

I mix E-oil to my moisturizing cream and it makes my skin extra smooth and healthy.

From Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

This was a high quality oil...the face feels moisturized to maximum and very soft in the morning.

E oil

Posted by Reviewer3064184 on Feb 26, 2014

got to put on shingles scars, YUK, its mostly olive oil,& made me break out with deep under the scars, pimples.(or cystic acne. )Its been going down using 4 hr. clearasil, and alpha hydroxy acid, I have oily, mature skin, it wasnt good for me, I tossed. and its in plastic, also.. all round yuk. oils shouldnt be kept in plastic.

useless

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 23, 2015

This is difficult to use, as its too greasy to wear during the day. I applied it to the eye area,and it turned red and wrinkled. For the rest of the face, apart from making the skin softer (which almost any cream would do) it has no regenerative properties, as I had expected it to have.

Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Feb 18, 2010

I use this to moisturize my face and my skin is feeling softer each and everyday. Vit. E oil is known for clearing up discolorations so I have been seeing minuscule improvements with my skin.

I love it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Jul 29, 2012

I mix this product with rose water and apply to my face and acne daily. It is amazing to see that my face turns to be better and acne heals faster! I like it very much and sure to buy it again