Non-existent

Posted by 4912415088310777737 on Jan 24, 2015

I am unable to provide a rating for this product because, despite the fact that I selected it and paid for it, it was not included in the order that was shipped to me. No refund or any form of resolution has been offered.

One of my standards.

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Oct 08, 2014

I keep this on hand to catch those pesky cold/flu symptoms when they first appear. This and a neti pot keep me pretty much illness-free.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. This product also consists of other immune boosting or anti bacteria/viral herbs. Goldenseal helps to kill the pathogens in the intestine guts. There is cayenne used to help drive the herbs to where it’s needed by increasing blood circulation. Cayenne also makes it mild spi cy to take! It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2188197 on Jan 29, 2012

great for immune building

Good

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jan 10, 2012

this keeps colds & flu to a minumin -- wards off further illness when you start feeling poorly.

it s work

Posted by Reviewer1932926 on Dec 26, 2011

it s help our family be a health

Good Stuff- Wish for Alchohol-Free

Posted by Reviewer1667799 on Mar 04, 2011

Dispite having alchohol in it, it's good tasting.

This product works

Posted by Reviewer2562148 on Jan 03, 2011

this product works for flu,and the symptoms,sniffles,caughing and infections in the teeth,mouth. I have used it for years instead of antibiotics. I have not taken antibiotics in more than 10 years since I found this combination. The Now product line is best priced. It will boost the natural immune of your body. I use this instead of an antibiotic but keep refrigerated after opening. The most important thing to remember when using herbs is it may take a little longer than a pharmecutical brand of antibiotics.,you must continue using for 8 days minimum, if you have the flu or cold. I use 3 full droppers for one dose. Three times a day,in a small glass of juice,tea,chocolate soy milk. I take a dose when I first wake up,middle of the day and at night before sleep. You will begin to feel better on the third day but I continue to use it for 8 days minimum. I also take an exectorant decongestant, like Musinex-D,if the caugh persists. I hope this information helps. My best friend whom is a LVN started me using this combination because I did not have a Dr.and the cost of medicine is so expensive.

Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer2676143 on Nov 17, 2009

Just starting using Product, So Far so Good

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2623889 on Jun 19, 2009

great customer service, fast shipping and I am happy with the product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »