Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Mosquitoes Flee!

Posted by Reviewer1697469 on Mar 10, 2014

I added portion of it into my home air purifier and car purifier. Not only the enclosed areas smelled nice, I realised there are less mosquitoes too.

ByeBye Sugar Ants!

Posted by juloub on Nov 07, 2013

My initial purpose to purchase this product was to help with my cold. Then i read somewhere that Eucalyptus also keeps ants away. I experimented and it works for me! I rubbed some oil on the ant trail with my fingers and saw them crawl away like crazy. They have not returned for the past 24 hours. Totally awesome! I will most definitely purchase this again in future.

Does what i wanted and also an added bonus

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

I purchased this because as it gets colder my nose gets clogged up. Although i live in FL the weather can be very finicky (one day bright and hot, the next day rainy, the day after cold etc. the weather also fluctuates by the hour) I wanted to use this in a similar way that one might use Vick's. It works great for clearing my sinuses though not that strong and I'm considering buying another oil to mix with it. However this also has great benefits for the hair that i wouldn't have known of. You can use it for hot oil treatments, mix with your favorite hair oil (grape-seed in my case), or apply to the scalp before shampooing. My hair is natural so i don't like to use clarifying shampoos much so during de-tangling i use this to exfoliate my scalp. Works great and promotes blood flow. My advice would be to research the hair benefits this oil has because my scalp felt wonderful after using.

Now essential oils are always good

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

great stuff good quality

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 29, 2014

I am mixing it in a spray bottle with tea tree oil to spray it on my upholstery to prevent bed bugs and dust mites. I know it doesnt kill them, but it keeps them at bay with a bit of vacuuming. I am quite an allergic person, so natural therapy like these are very important to me. I also spray it on the bathroom tiles to prevent mould. It is working :)

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1168562 on Oct 24, 2011

I liked this product. I use this oil at a cold in my child's aromolampe at night. After a few minutes, breathing becomes clear

Great

Posted by 5705383241086373125 on May 14, 2015

Amazing and long lasting smell

Great when you have stuffy nose.

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 01, 2015

I use it when I have a cold/flu, some drops on my pillow or on my clothes, just help with the head and nose stuffiness. Be careful, this oil is dangerous for small kids, though.

What an excellent scent on the sauna

Posted by Reviewer1813862 on Sep 06, 2011

...that's what it is. Just a few drops into the sauna water, and then onto the stones creates a nice and relaxing atmosphere. If only iherb had tar scented products for the sauna!