Good for the sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1676604 on Jul 10, 2009

It really helps clear my sinuses when I use it in the pot of water with the steam.

good price, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer2292490 on Sep 05, 2009

Very satisfied. Will order again. Seems to be good quality oil (we use it for adding to water for steam sauna)

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 03, 2010

Using it for my dehumidifier and its good value. Pity the top is too wide, it spills easily. Better for use as a refill topper. Will order again though.

good for infection

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010

I use this as an inhalent or if there's a flu bug in the air. Medicinal aromatheropy.

oil

Posted by Reviewer1969944 on Mar 17, 2010

great - I sniff it when I have a sinus infection or cold. great for stuffed up nose.

The best yet price most reasonable.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on Apr 08, 2010

I have used same products from other companies, the price here is amazing. The product is same as other companies, wonderful.

LOVE IT - GREAT PRICE FOR THE VALUE

Posted by Reviewer3317451 on Apr 14, 2010

Use on my dog to repel fleas, and ticks. Mix with Rosemary oil, Tea Tree, and Jasmine for nice aroma. DO NOT USE ON CATS ESPECIALLY THE TEA TREE EUCALYPTUS OIL...

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2236319 on Oct 17, 2010

I am very pleased with this product

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Dec 19, 2008

I use a drop or two in a neti pot to clear up my sinuses. Works great. Don't put it in a neti pot if you're very sensitive. Eucalyptus oil is pretty strong stuff. I wish Now made organic oils. I've heard that essential oils have a huge impact on the environment (because it takes so many plants to produce a little oil), so it would be nice to buy organic products.

Potent

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

Potent product!! It drip onto my fingers and immediately can feel it went into my bloodstream and my whole hand has that cooling sensation. Dont know if its harmful but well, gonna be careful!! Bought this mainly as cleaning agent for dustmite.