Smells luxurious

Posted by 5631188726896006689 on Oct 28, 2013

I add this to my face oil routine - frankinscence oil is believed to encourage skin regeneration. So in time it can help with both wrinkles and age spots. I can't say how it works on its own as I also am using sunscreens and more facial and hand care products, but I do love the luxurious smell. Spicy and sweet with just a hint of muskiness.

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jan 19, 2012

Frankincense has helped me a lot with my joint pain in my finger. The doc said it was the beginning of arthritis and gave me lotions and painkillers. None worked. After 3 days Frankincense, I was able to bend my finger again. The pain does come back but I find that massaging the finger 2 times a week with one drop makes it as if the pain was gone.

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

Oil arrived rancid

Posted by 4885418288005618576 on Dec 03, 2013

Purchased this some time ago and realised it was rancid when I opened it for the first time. This oil will also leave a thick, hard, gel on your burner that is hard to remove. I believe it is the carrier oil that is causing the problem and do not recommend this at all.

I use this daily

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 27, 2012

I rub a drop in the bottom of my feet. When in doubt use frankincense. My granddaughter loves it too! I rub my hands together and sniff them too. It's a general aromatherapy super star.

Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer2471485 on Oct 21, 2010

I use this for aromatherapy and for its skin healing properties. I put a little on my skin at night and by morning all little red spots are gone. The smell is soothing and calming.

Frankincense EO - Good stuffs!

Posted by 4982990364865695422 on Jun 17, 2014

I bought this to compare with similar products sold by MLM. I am pleased to say this is a good substitute that can achieve the same results at lower prices. Will definitely buy again when I'm done with this bottle.

Great price Great product

Posted by 5020357508577840809 on Jan 06, 2015

Francincense is a power house oil for many hearings...and NOW oils are so much less than the other oils out that and work amazing. Put it on my brain stem for it's healing properties. Diffuse the air also.

Even out my skin tone!

Posted by 4636536275631085319 on Feb 09, 2015

I was reading about essential oils and it said Frankincense evens out skin tones. I have great skin but my complexion is all over the place with my skin tone. So I combined this with my shea butter, vitamin e oil, castor oil mix and my skin is literally glowing. Loves it.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Frankinccense

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

The oil I used during the winter season, during influenza season. I give a few drops in an electric vaporizer. Disinfects the air. I recommend. Jozef