Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Great oil for a vinegar hair rinse instead of using hair conditioner!

23 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

The same with all my other essential oils reviewes, I use the lavender oil in my white vinegar (or ACV) hair rinse (4/5 filtered water, 1/5 white venegar or ACV, and a few drops of essentil oils as a last rinse, after shampooing). I use it instead of using conditioner, on its own or along with other essential oils such as eucalyptus oil or lemongrass oil. The hair gets super smooth and moisturized with the vinegar (its all about the acidic PH of the vinegar which counters the harshness of shamppo and water, nothing else). The essential oils treat other conditions of the scalp, like dandruff, hair loss, bad oxigenation of the follicles, itchiness etc. Also it doesnt hurt that it smells heavenly and hides the vinegar scent (which by the way will only last while the hair is wet). Try it out for yourself, the vinegar rinse plus essential oil combination is not only responsable for greatly reducing my hair products bill, but for giving me the softest and fluffiest hair I have ever had, hands down. I use that ritual for 1 year already and it keeps impressing me more and more. A lot of my friends have adopted it as well! Also, drop a few drops in your bed linen closet for a peaceful night sleep.

Very calming

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jun 13, 2012

I used this sparingly at first, but now use it in almost every room in the house. I just drop a few drops on an inconspicuous area in each room and my whole house smells wonderful without the headache that sprays and candles give me.

My fav

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

My favorite brand and scent. Perfect combination of price and quality!

Reasonable priced essential oil

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

Bought it for my sister and she said she loves the smell. She use it with lotion as a body perfume and it lasts the whole day.

ok but not the best

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 22, 2012

can't put my finger on it but this lavender oil doesn't cut it in my book. I will try a different brand for lavender next time as this one has a week scent that is off a bit. Now Foods does have an awesome lemongrass oil tho. Try that one!