Works Great.

Posted by Reviewer2076713 on Apr 28, 2009

I ordered this product to ease my acne and it's done just that. Thanks iHerb.

Tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer2463362 on Aug 08, 2008

This is a great deal for the size of the bottle.I am a long time user of tea tree oil. It is great for skin problems, bug bites,poison ivy/oak, and anything you can imagine.It is good to dilute and use as a douche, or as a mouthwash,cuts,burns,excema,rashes,mosquito bites. GREAT STUFF, a must have for every husehold

Great for Finger Cracks

Posted by Reviewer2587422 on Apr 10, 2008

Every year, when the weather turns cold, I develop irritating cracks on the side of my fingers next to the nail. A nurse suggested I try Tea Tree Oil as a treatment. It provided immediate relief!

Miracle Oil

Posted by Reviewer3129185 on Aug 02, 2009

Great product and price, Ive been doing my research on tea tree oil and its healing products. I had a pimple and dabbed a drop of oil on it at night and it was literally gone in the morning!

Excellent quality and price

Posted by Reviewer2259200 on Sep 22, 2008

my whole family uses this, my mom has diabetes and we use this whenever she gets the slightest skin irritation. Not only does it help sped her healing, prevent infection, the scent helps to calm her.

helped my variety of skin problems

Posted by Reviewer1674974 on Nov 23, 2006

I purchased this product to help with a rash and some skin problems I have been having. I love this product. I mix a drop with some unscented baby soap and not only does it soothe my skin in the shower; I get a really nice aromatherapy session with all the steam. My skin has improved considerably with the use of this product. It has also helped my face. You must dilute this oil before you use it because it's supposed to be for aromatherapy. But it definitely works well on the skin! Refreshing! This is one of the best cosmetic purchases I have made.

Now Foods Tea Tree Oil 4 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1348388 on Jan 27, 2011

Great bargain...we use it in the laundry, while washing dishes, and for general cleaning!

Poison Oak Relief

Posted by Reviewer1656129 on Feb 05, 2008

Was the knock-out punch I needed for my poison oak. It calmed the rash and soothed the itch. No ranch-hand should be without it!

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on Dec 28, 2007

Tea Tree Oil is good for many types of infections and cleaning when disinfecting is important. Invaluable in the medicine cabinet and with cleaning supplies. Also gets added to fountain or humidifier during cold and flu season.

tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1983414 on Feb 06, 2008

Your product is no diferent from other tea tree oil which I had to buy at 5X your price. It is 100% pure otherwise it would not have been effective for my usage. Terrific and probably the best value. I will definitely be ordering again. Thanks so much.