Now Foods, Flax Oil, Essential Omega-3's, 1000 mg, 250 Softgels

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2177057 From Georgia on May 15, 2009

I has having problems with dry eye and brittle fingernails and I am 53years old. After 25-30 days both issues became a thing of the past. Now, I take two tabs a day and my left eye is no longer blurry and my fingernails are long and strong! Good Stuff.

Healthy Fat Balance

Posted by Reviewer2058604 From Great Britain on Mar 18, 2009

A healthy balance of good fats especially high in Omega 3, which has lots of health benefits including the treatment and prevention of cancer. The best time to take flaxeed oil is after training with a protein Carbohydrate shake because of its insulin metabolism properties. I noticed many benefits taking this product including ease of joint pain and fat loss.

Essential Oils

Posted by Reviewer3230061 From Illinois on May 08, 2008

I take this along with fish and coconut oils by Now Foods. Helps with menopause symptoms and flashes.

Soft skin for menopausal women

Posted by sweden From Sweden on Jan 02, 2011

About two years ago, I took flax oil for the omegas but noticed it made my skin silky smooth. I stopped taking it for about a year. A few weeks ago, my menopausal skin was so dry and monster-like that I hated even scratching, as I'd have to feel my own skin! When I couldn't stand it any longer and no lotion would help, I bought more flax oil. After a couple weeks of 6 capsules a day, my skin is soft and silky smooth again--and I keep running a hand along my arm, just to feel it. (Not in public, of course ;-)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1873018 From Ireland on Sep 17, 2010

I have found that my appitite for food has increased since i started using Flax Seed Oil . Also i find more rested after a nights sleep. Thank you.