Now Foods, GABA, Natural Calming Effect, 200 Capsules

GABA - controls dopamine levels

Posted by Reviewer2721992 on Jul 15, 2011

am using this as a sedative as well as calming agent and dopamine regulator in schizophrenia that a friend suffers

Love these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 08, 2013

These Gaba tablets are wonderful. I sometimes feel a strange tingling sensation shortly after taking one and had to divide my two caps a day to morning and night. I have an increased libido, better sleep, more energy, and I'm toning up quicker. The bottle lasts forever so very economical and I find they keep me quite calm. Love them.

Very effective, but maybe not for all

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Mar 07, 2012

I was using the L-glutamine for sleep with good results feeling like i had had a more refreshing deeper sleep, so thought id try this aswell to compare. This actually made me wake up a few times during the night, which i never do. My mum and sister tried it aswell, and yet they said they'd never slept better! My mum takes it in the morning as a relaxant aswell with good results. So for me I preferred th L-glutamine, but this had good results for 2 others.

Posted by Reviewer1547019 on Mar 09, 2012

I am 35 years old recently returned to the gym. I take this product along with Arginine/Ornithine and Vitamin C: the combination seems to be helping. Of course just going to the gym and being active was going to improve physique, but the addition of these supplements appear to have sped up the process.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2268888 on Feb 28, 2012

After taking Gaba for a month, I have found it to be helpful with my anxiety and nerves. I have had no side effects and have been very pleased with my order.