good,but the manufacturer has added so much sugar....

Posted by Leilady on Apr 14, 2013

The taste of this mapple syrup is really nice,just a sweet and deep flavour.However it's precisely for me very-very sweet( I have not been adding any sugar to coffee or tea for a looong time),you can even notice litle sugar pieces around the top.This syrup comes in a plastic bottle so you don´t need to be nervous about a broken packaging,furthermore it has it´s own plastic bag. Generally I am satisified with the price and quality,it's a healthy natural product which can be used as a breakfast addition to any porridge,farmer cheese etc., but I will need to look for a less sugar one.

Good product but a little expensive

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 03, 2011

I am using Agave nectar now as it cheaper then this one and lower GI. Thanks IHERB for all your fantastic products!

Yum Yum Yum!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

This is the best maple syrup. Use for pancakes a lot wt yogrut and blue berry jam. I'll buy again.

Now foods maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer2402111 on Oct 06, 2015

Have brought this many times!

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2725584 on Jun 30, 2012

Good price. I like it .

Good~

Posted by 5669496251389422132 on Jan 02, 2013

Good~

Value for money but not the best tasting maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Jan 07, 2013

This maple syrup has a reasonably nice flavour but I've had better organic ones... however for the price, this is worth it and it's suitable for using as sweeteners where the maple flavour is not as important.

Tasty

Posted by ShirleyM on Mar 09, 2013

This has a good maple syrup flavor. This was the first time I ordered it. It went fast once we got it and I wish I had ordered more. I gave it 4 stars only because I compared it to what we can get locally in season, which is, in my opinion, the best. I will order this again.

Cheaper than a lot of other places

Posted by 5712436851677735689 on Mar 12, 2013

Maple Syrup is so expensive in Singapore. I mean for really good old maple syrup. Not those maple flavored ones. This is a good deal and I have no complain.

Good quality

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Good quality maple syrup, nice natural sweetener.