Organic Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

This vanilla has a good taste, and being organic is special. The price was very reasonable. My only complaint is that the picture shows a dropper cap, which it doesn't have, so be careful measuring it out. Otherwise, very good product. I would buy it again.

Excellent Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Apr 30, 2010

Excellent product, especially good price for organic. Using real vanilla is light years better than imatation, and organic is better still. The flavor is rich and full. I read in review complaint re: dropper, but I love the dropper cap as I use it to put a few drops in my coffee grounds to brew (YUM!), add to my whey protein shakes, cinnamin tea [rounded tsp. cinnamin, 1 tsp. org. turbanado sugar, 1-3 drops vanilla, hot water, cream to taste: Super YUM and good for Blood Pressure]. If you don't like the dropper don't use it - just pour from bottle into measuring spoons as per normal. This is a rich delightfully flavored Vanilla Extract and I highly recommend.

HORRIBLE! Gives me migraines; painful cap makes it hard to open

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009

This is a horrible product. First off the cap has this horrendous grooves that no matter how I try it hurts my fingers bad (and it's already opened but each time it's the same thing). A towel won't grab it to open so opening this is a big production. The contents are horrendous. One drop of this and I have a killer migraine. I wanted it as perfume, I tried it in the milk and same thing. 1 drop smell nauseous. I like the smell of vanilla but this is way too strong and even though I'm not allergic to vanilla and it's supposed to be natural, it triggers my MCS and my body pays dearly. If you have MCS skip this one. If I could I'd give it minus 10 stars! >:(

Good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

really good vanilla extract. I use it in cake, desserts etc

nice taste, nice price

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Nov 08, 2012

Nothing to complain really, I liked the product. The Vanilla taste could be a little stronger though.

ei teagi kohe

Posted by XEX435 on Jan 18, 2013

kas on minu maitsemeeled nürid või pole sellel lõhna ega maitset. teist korda ei telliks.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2150639 on Jul 19, 2010

I think I'm a new convert to the NOW foods vanilla extract. Not only is it reasonably priced and good quality, the dropper turns out to be pretty useful in practice. Makes it very easy to measure out exact quantities for recipes but also just add subtle flavor (a few drops) to beverages or other recipes. 5 stars!

VANILLA EXTRACT

Posted by Reviewer1968230 on May 03, 2008

EXCELLENT WILL BUY AGAIN LATER.

A good flavour to everything

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on May 05, 2009

I mixture with all my protein shakes,muffins,pancakes,etc, nice taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Mar 17, 2011

good