Good fiber

Posted by Reviewer2471457 on Apr 25, 2010

I add some of the psyllium to my juice and it adds aditional fiber to my diet.

great Service (as usual) ---Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1728096 on May 18, 2010

THIS PSYLLIUM POWDER IS EVERY THING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN A FIBER SUPPLEMENT, WITHOUT ALL THE SUGAR AND ADDITIVES. EASY TO USE--I MIX IT UP WITH A BIT OF PLAIN YOGURT, REAL FRUIT JUICE AND SKIM MILK IN AN EMPTY PEANUT BUTTER JAR. SHAKE IT UP AND DRINK IT DOWN! IT'S THE PERFECT WAY TO START MY DAY. SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS-----THE STUFF ARRIVED IN TWO IN DAYS. IHERB IS THE BEST!!!!!! FORGET METAMUCIL---THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1536024 on Jun 03, 2011

Am very pleased with this. Mild taste. Have used to make pizza crust and waffles which tasted great. Fast delivery. Took only 2 days from the order was placed and to it was delivered.(I live in Norway).

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Sep 13, 2011

I use this as a thickening agent in the baking of crackers and bread. Feels like it needs more fluid than the one I bought in Norway. Not 100% happy, but I buy it again because it is much cheaper in Iherb.

Does the job (lol), but taste a bit off

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Oct 12, 2011

I got this because it was a bigger package and, as a result, better price. I had previously used the apple flavored version and, I have to say, I prefer that a lot more. Without it, it adds a weird taste/after-taste that I don't prefer. I use a tablespoon in a protein shake in the morning. With the apple flavored version, I don't recall tasting it nearly as much. Still, that's being a bit nit-picky. It's not terrible, just a bit more noticable. As for the actual product, it does what it purports to do, that's for sure. Visual evidence of that! lol.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2281754 on Mar 02, 2012

Very useful when making pancakes, bread etc when not using flour.

Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Powder, 24 oz (680 g)

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

Nice fine texture is easily blended,Great results for a healthily functioning digestive system.I'm thankful to iHerb for offering this good product.

Effective

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Jun 02, 2013

I mix one teaspoon (instead of a tablespoon) with juice every morning. I found the tablespoon was too much and made the consistency of the drink slimy. Definately mix and drink QUICKLY or else it will turn into a thick gel like consistency. I also prefer it with juice rather than water. It has made me quite regular!!

Great for thickening food up

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Great for thickening food up - love it, add it to most foods, be it dinner dishes or desserts to thicken them up and for added fibre

OK