great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Mar 19, 2011

I highly recommend this flaxseed product as a replacement for your current fish-oil based omega-3 product. Flaxseed doesn't have any of the fishy smell, no mercury scare, and no reliance on the depleted fisheries of the world. Plus flaxseed / omega-3 offer many benefits for your heart and brain. This supplement should be very high on your list of your daily supplements. I suggest you read the science on all the many important benefits of flaxseed oil.

great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2052405 on May 04, 2010

My husband takes Flax Oil for his extremely dry skin. It works wonders. He takes 12 capsules throughout the day, a lot, but it makes such a big difference it's worth it.

Posted by Reviewer2973272 on May 02, 2010

Excellent product, helps me with dry eyes!

Flax Oil Works!

Posted by Reviewer2625821 on Aug 17, 2011

Because I have fibromyalgia and some joint pain I have taken Flax Oil for years but felt the need to cut back because of finances. After several months I realized how bad I was feeling and decided to go back to regular dosing. Within just days I could feel the difference. It's amazing.

Very little of this converts to Omega-3 EPA and DHA

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013

I think a high quality fish oil product such as NOW Ultra Omega-3 offers much better cardiovascular protection. Only a very small percentage of the FLAX OIL converts to EPA and DHA. I have tried it because some people claims it suppresses appetite. It didn't do that for me at all.

Flax oil

Posted by Reviewer3185245 on Dec 02, 2010

Helps skin moisture.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Jun 24, 2012

I've tried other brands of flax oil softgels but like this one best. Not too expensive, and it makes my skin look great. Also good for treating or preventing constipation.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010

I love this product, it really helps to regulate bowel movements

Menopause relief

Posted by Reviewer1531009 on Dec 31, 2009

I combine this with Black Cohosh and the two sure help with the reduction of hot flashes.

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer1400447 on Jun 23, 2008

Probably too early for a review yet, but what I have noticed so far is that my blood pressure has gone down from a usual high/normal to normal for about a week now, so who knows.. also no stomach problems from taking them.