Amazing antiviral product for M.E patients

Posted by Reviewer3208252 on Oct 06, 2012

I suffer from ME which basically means my immune system is shot to pieces, I have T cell and B cell abnormalities and am EBV and HHV6 positive plus I get recurring Shingles. I use the Immune Renew and it helps to diminish that 'viral' flu like feeling that occurs with ME and it's associated viruses. I highly recommend for anyone who has viral problems and recurring illnesses.

Will keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 01, 2009

This is a great product. It is in my arsenal of cold/flu prevention because I don't like to take echinacea for longer than 2 or 3 weeks at a time. Although I've been around a lot of kids and germs, I've managed so far to avoid getting any of their colds or flus.

pumping up the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2607091 on Nov 09, 2009

if you have recurring infections of the skin or colds, this mushroom combo is an easy and inexpensive way to boost the immune system. It has worked very well for me and is much cheaper than a multi-level marketing vitamin which touts all the same benefits

Disturbed my sleep

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Apr 05, 2012

A stroke of good fortune lead me to discovering that the Lion's mane in this supplement was why I hadn't been sleeping well for 2 weeks. Your mileage may vary of course, most people posting here seem to do well on it.

NOW FOODS IMMUNE RENEW

Posted by Reviewer2562571 on Jan 16, 2007

I have been taking this product daily for about a month, and I believe it has helped me to bypass and ward off seasonal germs and colds, etc., floating around us this time of year. Last year, our household was down for the count with almost continuous colds and flu. This year, I blessedly have had none! And, whenever I feel a germ may be knocking at my door, I take a little extra dose of this Mushroom Blend, and blessedly, I am happily enjoying a healthy cold-free cold weather winter. My body also has some arthritis challenges, and I was just commenting yesterday, that, in spite of quite freezing winter temperatures, my joints are faring well. I just read another review of another mushroom product applauding suspected arthritis relief, so, now I am wondering, maybe this Mushroom Blend product is also affecting my joints, as well, in a very positive way.